𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It was the next morning and everyone was eating breakfast. Madelyn was sitting with Daryl and they were both eating together when Madelyn realised Carl wasn't eating. It had only been about a day since Lori died and he was obviously still very upset about it. She got up and went over to him, sitting down next to him.

"You need to eat, sweetie." Madelyn said but Carl did nothing. "You have a baby sister to look after now and with your dad taking care of everyone else, you need to be strong and healthy for her. Can you do that?"

Carl sighed and nodded before taking a bite of his breakfast. Madelyn smiled and rubbed his arm before Rick walked in. "Everybody okay?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, we are." Maggie said.

"What about you?" Hershel asked.

"Cleared out the boiler block." Rick said.

"How many were there?" Daryl asked.

"I don't know. A dozen, two dozen." Rick said. "I have to get back. Just wanted to check on Carl."

"Rick, we can handle taking out the bodies." Glenn said. "You don't have to."

"No, I do." Rick said. "Everyone have a gun and a knife."

"Rick, we're still running low on ammo." Madelyn said.

"Maggie and I were planning on making a run this afternoon." Glenn said. "Found a phone book. Some places we can hit, look for bullets and formula."

"Cleared out the generator room. Axel's there trying to fix it." Daryl said. "Case of emergency, we'll sweep the lower levels as well."

"Good, good." Rick said before quickly leaving.

"Poor guy." Madelyn muttered.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

It was a little while later and Rick was feeling much better than before. Rick held the baby and went outside with Carl and Madelyn. Then, Madelyn spotted something, someone.

"Rick, look." Madelyn said. Rick looked over and they both walked over to the fence. It was a woman. She was covered in blood. She had dreads, a sword wrapped on her back and she was holding a basket full of baby formula. She was standing right next to the walkers but the walkers weren't attacking her.

"Something's wrong." Rick said.

The woman seemed to have a wound on her leg and the walker next to her was starting to pick up the scent. "Rick, we need to do something." Madelyn said as the woman started backing away and pulled out her sword before killing the walkers that were coming for her.