𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

After spending the night in the car, Madelyn, Daryl, Rick, Michonne and Carl all went back to walking on the track, on their way to Terminus. Rick spotted a sign on the floor which had Terminus written on it.

"We're getting close." Daryl said, his hand gripped firmly in Madelyn's. They were scared of losing each other again, of getting separated again. "Be there before sundown."

"Now we head through the woods." Rick said. "We don't know who they are."

"All right." Daryl said before everyone carried on walking. They walked through the woods where they saw walls with wooden spikes as well as a metal fence. They looked inside and saw a building with the word, Terminus, written in big letters.

"We all spread out. Watch for a while, see what we see, and get ready." Rick said. "We all stay close."

Michonne and Carl went to have a look around the area as well as Daryl and Madelyn. When they both came back, they saw Rick with a bag of weapons. "What are you doing?" Madelyn asked as she saw him put the bag into a hole in the ground.

"Just in case we need to run." Rick said, getting a nod from both Daryl and Madelyn before he buried the bag. Everyone then climbed over the fence and kept their weapons out as they walked inside. They found a door and went inside, their weapons still drawn.

They heard a sound and found a room where a woman was speaking into an intercom. "There are maps at the crossings to help guide you with your journey. Sanctuary for all, community for all. Those who arrive survive-"

"Hello." Rick said, making the woman look up as well as grabbing everyone one else's attention.

"Well, I bet Albert is on perimeter watch." A man said. "You here to rob us?"

"No. We wanted to see you before you saw us." Rick said.

"Makes sense." The man said before approaching the group. "Usually we do this where the tracks meet. Welcome to Terminus. I'm Gareth. Looks like you've been on the road for a good bit."

"We have. I'm Rick. That's Carl, Madelyn, Michonne and Daryl." Rick said. No-one said anything as Gareth waved.

"You're nervous. I get it. We were all the same way." Gareth said. "We came here for sanctuary. That what you here for?"

"Yes." Rick said.

"Good. You found it." Gareth said. "Hey, Alex. This isn't as pretty as the front. We got nothing to hide but the welcome waggon is a whole lot nicer. Alex will take you, ask you a few questions. But first, we need to see everyone's weapons. If you could just lay them down in front of you."