𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 - 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 - 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂

"How do you know we can trust her?" Oscar asked once the group had come together to discuss what to do.

"This is Glenn and Maggie." Beth said. "Why are we even debating?"

"We ain't." Daryl said. "I'll go after them."

"Well, this place sounds pretty secure." Rick said. "You can't go alone."

"I'll go. There's no way I'm leaving my best friend there." Madelyn said.

"I'm in." Oscar said.

"Let's do this then." Rick said. Everyone started gathering supplies to go to Woodbury and get Glenn and Maggie back.

"I got the flashbangs. I got the teargas." Daryl said as he loaded everything into the trunk of the car, Oscar as well. "You never know what you're gonna need."

Carl came over with a bag of weapons and Madelyn put them in the trunk. "Don't worry about your dad, okay? Daryl and I are gonna keep an eye on him." Madelyn said to Carl as Daryl nodded, making Carl nod. After everything was packed, the group were off.

After driving for a while, the group stopped in the middle of the road and everyone got out of the car. "They have patrols. We're better off on foot." The woman said.

"How far?" Rick asked. "Night's coming."

"A mile. Maybe two." The woman said. The group got out any necessary supplies they needed before heading off into the woods.

"Madelyn, Daryl." Rick said as he approached the two whilst they walked through the woods. "I know what you both did for my baby while I was working things out. Thank you, both of you."

"It's what we do." Daryl said.

"Hey, we look out for each other, whether it's a baby or an elder." Madelyn said with a soft smile, making Rick smile back. "By the way, have you thought of a name? No offence, D, but you can't keep calling her little ass-kicker."

"I'm still gonna call her that." Daryl shrugged.

"Actually, Carl picked the name, Judith." Rick said.

"Judith. That's a pretty name." Madelyn said. "Speaking of names, we still don't know yours." Madelyn said, catching the attention of the woman.

"Michonne." She said before the group heard walkers, making them get down. There was a group of five or six.

"Formation. No gunfire." Rick said. Rick used his knife, Michonne used her sword, Daryl and Madelyn used their crossbows and Oscar used a pickaxe. As they were dealing with the walkers, more started appearing.

"There's too many of them." Daryl said as he pulled out a knife.

"This way." Rick said, leading the group away from the walkers. Rick spotted an old cabin and the group went inside to hide. "Get the door."