𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 - 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇 - 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

The camp was left shaken up after the attack of walkers the night before. No-one slept a wink. Everyone was on edge with their guard up. Andrea had spent the entire night sitting by her dead sister's body. Madelyn was still covered in blood from head to toe.

"You did pretty good last night." Shane said.

"I spent two weeks alone in the city before I found Rick." Madelyn said. "You don't survive that long without protecting yourself, killing walkers."

"I think you'll be valuable for us." Shane said. "Although I sensed you were angry last night."

Of course Madelyn was angry. Walkers reminded her of Landon. "They attacked camp. They killed Amy. Of course I was angry." Madelyn said as she watched Glenn and T-Dog burn the walker bodies.

"Will she still not move?" Rick asked as he approached the group, referring to Andrea.

"I tried to talk to her. She wouldn't say a word." Lori said. "She's been there all night. What shall we do?"

"We can't just leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it same as the others." Shane said.

"Just give Andrea some time." Madelyn said. "Amy was her sister. She'll understand."

Rick nodded. "I'll let her know." Everyone watched as Rick approached Andrea, only for her to pull a gun out on him, making him back away. "We'll have to wait."

"Y'all can't be serious. Let that girl hamstring us?" Daryl asked. "The dead girl's a time bomb."

"What do you suggest?" Rick asked.

"Take the shot." Daryl said. "Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance."

"No, for god's sake, let her be." Lori said.

Daryl looked at everyone before looking at Madelyn who nodded. He scoffed and left.

"Daryl, wait." Madelyn said, going after him.

"What?" Daryl asked, stopping in his tracks.

"I just...I wanted to say thank you. For last night. That walker...it would have gotten me if it weren't for you." Madelyn said, making Daryl's eyes soften slightly. He looked confused, like he didn't know what to say.

"Whatever." He mumbled, making Madelyn chuckle slightly. Just as Madelyn thought she'd see a smile from him, they heard something.

"A walker got him. A walker bit Jim." Jacqui said, grabbing everybody's attention.