𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝙺𝙸𝙲𝙺

The three were still driving with the music blaring out loud when they spotted a little warehouse where they may find some food. Rick and Daryl went to check it out whilst Madelyn stayed in the car like she promised her husband. Madelyn looked down at her baby bump and smiled as she rubbed it.

"I can't wait for you to be in my arms." Madelyn said softly. "You'll live a happy life. Daddy and I promise you that." Madelyn gasped when she felt something. It was a kick. The baby was kicking. "Oh my god. Well done." She said as she began tearing up.

"Hey, Maddie, is there anything that you-" Daryl asked as he approached but stopped when he saw Madelyn's teary eyes. "What happened?"

"The baby's kicking, D." Madelyn said, making Daryl's face soften.

"Really?" He asked, his voice barely coming out as a whisper.

"Yeah, feel it." Madelyn said. Daryl opened the car door and knelt down in front of Madelyn where she guided his hand on her stomach. Daryl gasped when he felt a kick. He smiled and looked up at his wife who was smiling back.

"Looks like we have our own little ass-kicker." Daryl joked, making Madelyn let out a soft laugh as they both felt her stomach. Daryl smiled and left a kiss on her stomach as Rick approached.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"My little ass-kicker is kicking. First time." Daryl said as he felt another kick. "Yep, it definitely likes that name."

"Can I..." Rick asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." Madelyn said. Rick crouched next to Daryl and placed his hand on Madelyn's stomach, feeling a kick which made him smile.

"Wow. I remember when Carl first kicked when Lori was pregnant. You never forget that moment, the feeling that comes with it." Rick said.

"I know I never will." Daryl said.

"You guys should probably go back to looking for food. God knows we need it." Madelyn said.

"Is there anything that you need?" Daryl asked as both men stood up.

"I've really been craving some chocolate so if you find any-"

"Yeah, you got it." Daryl said.

"And I know the chances are low but any baby stuff would really come in handy." Madelyn said, making Daryl nod.

"Okay. Stay in here. We'll be back soon." Daryl said. Madelyn nodded and gave him a kiss before the two men went to have a look. They ended up finding an entire truck filled with food, clothes, medicine. It was a bloody gold mine.

Daryl, Rick and Madelyn ditched the car and sat in the truck to drive it back to Alexandria but they decided to stop at a gas station first. Daryl let Madelyn step out since it looked safe and she needed to stretch her legs. Plus, she was happy eating a chocolate bar that was found in the truck.