𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝚁𝙴𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚃

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was the next day and the group were packing up all their stuff to leave the prison. They were going to make the Governor and his group believe that they had left, when in reality, they were simply going to hide and wait for them to leave. "Are you going to be okay?" Madelyn asked Daryl who was grabbing his things by his bike.

"I will be. I got you." Daryl said, making Madelyn smile. She leaned forward and left a kiss on his cheek. Daryl had already lost his brother. He couldn't lose Madelyn too.

Once the group was packed, they all went to hide in spots they knew the Governor and his group wouldn't find them in. When they arrived, they searched the whole place but it appeared to be empty, as if the group really did just pack up and leave. Once the Governor and his group had left, everyone came out of hiding.

"We did it." Rick said. "We drove them out."

"We should go after them." Michonne said.

"We should finish it." Daryl said.

"It is finished. Didn't you see them hightail out of here?" Maggie asked.

"They could regroup." Michonne said.

"It's too risky just leaving them." Madelyn said.

"We can't take the chance. He's not gonna stop." Glenn said.

"They're right. We can't keep living like this." Carol said.

"So, we take the fight back to Woodbury?" Maggie asked. "We barely made it back last time."

"He don't care." Daryl said.

"Let's check on the others." Rick said. Everyone went back into the cell block to see Beth, Judith, Carl and Hershel.

"I can't wait to take these bastards out." Madelyn said.

"Are you sure you're up for that?" Daryl asked. "You got shot last time."

"I don't care. They won't let us live in peace. We have to." Madelyn said.

"Please, be careful. I can't lose you too." Daryl said.

"I will. You're not going to lose me. I promise." Madelyn said, making Daryl smile slightly and nod before she went to talk to Rick.

"Daryl." He heard, making him turn around to see Michonne. "Did she tell you yet?"

"Tell me what?" Daryl asked.

"A couple of days ago, I saw Merle...he was forcing himself onto Madelyn." Michonne said, making his heart stop.