𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙴

A fire had broken out in Woodbury, alarming all its residents. This was the perfect distraction for Rick and the group to sneak out of the man's house without being seen or recognised. They managed to sneak over to some old warehouse where they figured Glenn and Maggie were being held. Madelyn couldn't wait to get them back. She loved Glenn and Maggie. They couldn't die like this.

"Glad we could catch up." They heard a voice say.

"Just keep looking at me." Glenn whispered to Maggie.

"I love you." Maggie whispered in between sobs before their faces were covered.

"We need to do something now." Madelyn whispered to the group.

"On your feet." Another man said. The group saw as a few men were leading Glenn and Maggie out. Daryl, Rick and Madelyn reached for the tear gas and threw it at the men's direction before running.

"Daryl, keep an eye on those men. Madelyn, get Maggie, I'll get Glenn." Rick said. Everyone nodded and quickly ran over to where Glenn and Maggie were. Rick grabbed Glenn who had a swollen eye and no shirt on. Madelyn quickly grabbed Maggie and pulled her away.

"You came." Maggie said in relief.

"We weren't leaving you both behind, now come on." Madelyn said as they ran and the men started firing their guns. Everyone ran outside and saw the residents of Woodbury were all running and hiding and panicking.

"Inside, quick." Rick said. Everyone ran into some sort of workshop and quickly closed the doors as Glenn collapsed to the ground and Michonne left.

"Ain't no way out back here." Daryl said.

"How did you guys find us?" Maggie asked.

"God, how bad are you hurt?" Madelyn asked as she checked over Glenn. He was beaten up pretty badly.

"We'll be alright." Glenn said.

"We gotta get them out of here." Rick said.

"Glenn, who did this to you?" Madelyn asked as Maggie gave him a shirt.

"It was Merle." Glenn said, grabbing everyone's attention, including Daryl's. Madelyn didn't like Merle. She didn't feel good around him. She could tell Merle was a bad influence on Daryl. When they first met, Daryl was very hot headed and cold. With Merle gone, sure, he was still hot headed but he had opened up more and become more caring. Daryl was better off without Merle in Madelyn's opinion. "He did this."

"You saw him?" Daryl asked.

"Face to face. He threw a walker at me. He was gonna execute us." Glenn said, shocking everyone.