𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 - 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁 - 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝙳𝙳𝚈

It had been about a week later and during this time, Carol and Maggie had been kidnapped by the Saviours after Rick and his group killed a bunch of them, not knowing that was only one outpost. Denise had been killed by the same Dwight that had kidnapped Daryl. Dwight was one of the Saviours. The group thought that Negan was dead after killing a guy claiming to be him so they were off to the Hilltop to collect their end of the deal. Food, medicine, and a cow. Maggie wasn't feeling so good so she was going to the Hilltop too as well as Madelyn since she figured she would benefit from a check up there.

Rick, Eugene, Sasha, Maggie, Rick, Aaron, and Carl were also tagging along in case there were more Saviours. Daryl wasn't with them. He was out for blood. He wanted to kill Dwight. Madelyn only hoped that he was safe. Maggie was laying down in the back of the RV with Madelyn watching over her. Abraham was driving and Rick went to check on them both.

"We're gonna get there." Rick said to Maggie. "The doctor at the Hilltop, he's gonna make things better."

"How do you know?" Maggie asked.

"Everything we've done, we've done together." Madelyn said.

"She's right. We got here together and we're still here." Rick said. "Things have happened but it's always worked out for us 'cause it's always been all of us. That's how we know."

"Everything is going to be fine, Maggie." Madelyn said, squeezing her hand. Everyone felt the RV stopping and Rick went to go and have a look. In front on the road were a bunch of people and their vehicles. They had a guy laying on the ground in front of them.

The men went outside to deal with these guys, most likely Saviours and Madelyn stayed inside to look after Maggie. "What was your first pregnancy like?" Maggie asked.

"My first pregnancy...I was a hormonal mess." Madelyn joked, earning a weak smile from Maggie. "I was scared but it was normal. I had Landon with me every step of the way and that just made it easier. You're going to get through this, Maggie. You're one of the strongest women I have ever met. Your child is going to be lucky to have you as its mother."

"Thank you." Maggie smiled.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

Whilst they were driving, the group came across more Saviours but they ignored them and took a different route. They then had to stop again when a chain of walkers were blocking the road and this was clearly done by someone. After looking at the walkers more closely, they noticed one of Michonne's dreads hanging on one as well as one of Daryl's arrows in another. Rick also noticed Miles' knife. Daryl, Miles, and Michonne were taken by the Saviours. Rick knew it but he couldn't say anything to Madelyn who was pregnant. He couldn't stress her out. He knew Glenn would be with them too which would make Maggie feel even worse than she was already feeling so she decided to keep his mouth shut for now.