𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚑!

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝚈𝙰𝙷!

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

It was starting to get dark outside as the group had arrived at the CDC. As soon as Madelyn had stepped out of the RV, the strong odour of rotting bodies hit her like a sledgehammer, making her gag and even throw up a little on the side of the road.

"God, you okay?" Glenn asked as he rubbed Madelyn's back.

"Yeah, just peachy." Madelyn said with a weak smile.

"Here." Jacqui said, holding up a bottle of water.

"Thank you." Madelyn said, taking the bottle and taking a drink of water.

"Look at this place." Dale said as the group looked around and saw dead bodies littered everywhere. In front of them was a huge building which had to be the CDC.

"Alright, everybody. Keep moving. Go on." Shane whispered in case any of the bodies were walkers. Everybody proceeded with caution with their weapons. Madelyn had a baseball bat for the time being until she found a better weapon.

When the group approached the building, Rick and Shane tried to open the shutter but of course, it wouldn't open.

"There's nobody here." T-Dog said.

"Then why are these shutters down?" Rick asked.

"Maybe everyone ran, Rick." Madelyn suggested.

"Walkers!" Daryl called out before shooting the walker in the head. Carl and Carol's daughter, Sophia were starting to get scared and upset. "You led us into a graveyard!"

"He made a call." Dale said.

"It was the wrong damn call!" Daryl yelled.

"Just shut up. You hear me? Shut up." Shane said. "Rick, this is a dead end."

"Where are we gonna go?" Carol asked, clearly panicked.

"She's right. We can't be here, this close to the city after dark." Lori said, holding Carl close to her.

"Rick, we need to go." Madelyn said. "It's not safe here. It's getting dark and we have two kids with us."

"Madelyn's right, Rick. Fort Benning, it's still an option." Shane said.

"On what? No food, no fuel. That's one hundred miles." Andrea said.

"One hundred and twenty five. I checked the map." Glenn said.

"Not helping Glenn." Madelyn said, panicked as she kept a look out. It was getting darker by the second and that meant more danger.

"Forget Fort Benning. We need answers tonight, now." Lori said.