𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 - 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 - 𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

It had come to the group's attention that Randall had escaped Shane's custody so Rick, Shane, Glenn and Daryl went out to look for him whilst everyone else stayed back at the house. "I'm going after them." Andrea said as she got up.

"Don't. They could be anywhere." Lori said.

"And if Randall comes back, we're gonna need you here." Madelyn said before the door opened and Daryl and Glenn came inside.

"Rick and Shane ain't back?" Daryl asked, looking a little worried.

"No." Lori said.

"We heard a shot." Daryl said.

"Maybe they found Randall." Madelyn suggested.

"Nah, we found him." Daryl said.

"Is he back in the shed?" Patricia asked.

"He's a walker." Daryl said.

"Did you find the walker that bit him?" Hershel asked.

"No, the weird thing is he wasn't bit." Glenn said, confusing everyone.

"He wasn't bit?" Madelyn asked.

"His neck was broke." Daryl said.

"So he fought back." Patricia said.

"The thing is Shane and Randall's tracks were right on top of each other. And Shane ain't no tracker, so he didn't come up behind him." Daryl explained. "No, they were together."

"Would you please get back out there and find Rick and Shane and find out what on earth is going on?" Lori asked.

"Yeah, you got it." Daryl said.

"Thank you." Lori said.

Daryl went outside with Madelyn, Glenn and Andrea and what they saw shocked them to their core. "Oh my god." Madelyn gasped as they saw a huge herd of walkers headed towards the farm.

"Patricia, kill the lights." Hershel said in a panic.

"I'll get the guns." Andrea said before quickly going inside.

"Maybe they're just passing, like the herd on the highway." Glenn suggested but he knew that possibility was very slim. "Should we just go inside?"

"Not unless there's a tunnel downstairs I don't know about." Daryl said. "Herd that size will rip the house down."

"Carl's gone." Lori said in a panic as she approached the group on the porch.

"What?" Daryl asked.