𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾 - 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙳

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Morning." Daryl said as Madelyn began waking up.

"Morning." She mumbled before giving him a kiss. As she tried to pull away, Daryl wrapped his arm around Madelyn's waist and pulled her closer to him, making her laugh into the kiss. "Hey, we had our fun last night."

"I want more." Daryl said as he left kisses all over her jaw and neck. Madelyn let out a soft moan as she ran her finger down his arm before snapping out of it.

"D, we don't have time. Come on." Madelyn said before kissing his cheek. Daryl whined like a child, making Madelyn laugh as she pulled some clothes on. Before Daryl could say anything, a scream was heard, followed by more screams and gunshots. The couple quickly got dressed and came out of their cell, seeing walkers everywhere as well as people panicking. "Oh my god."

Daryl and Madelyn ran inside and quickly grabbed a gun each before running back out with Rick. "Get out of here!" Rick said to the people that were alive and not bit. Madelyn and Daryl began shooting the walkers. Madelyn spotted a little boy and a walker staring at him.

"D, get the kid!" Madelyn said. Daryl quickly grabbed the little boy and killed the walker. Glenn then quickly came to help as Carol helped people get out of the cell block. Madelyn pulled a knife out and killed a walker that was in front of her. Sasha had also run in to help.

"Are we clear down here?!" Rick asked.

"Yeah, we're safe." Sasha said.

"Hey, are you okay?" Daryl asked Madelyn, holding her tight.

"I'm fine. You good?" She asked, making him nod. Rick, Daryl and Madelyn went upstairs where a walker grabbed a hold of Glenn but Daryl quickly killed it. When they got a closer look, they saw it was Patrick. "No, Patrick." Madelyn muttered. Patrick was such a sweet boy and now he was dead. So many of their people were dead. Everyone went around and killed whatever remaining walkers there was. They then went back to Patrick and Hershel and another doctor joined them.

"No bites." Rick said. "No wounds. I think he just died."

"Horribly, too." The doctor said.

"But how?" Madelyn asked.

"Pleurisy, aspiration." The doctor said.

"Choked to death on his own blood." Hershel said. "Caused those trails down his face."

"I've seen them before on a walker outside the fences." Rick said.

"I saw them on Patrick, too." Daryl said as Bob joined them.