𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚃

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

After exploding on Daryl, Madelyn made her way back to the farmhouse where it had now gotten dark. What Daryl said had hurt her, even if it wasn't intended towards her. He clearly thought what he thought. Shane had just arrived back in the car with Lori and the group went to check on them.

"Oh my god." Andrea said.

"Are you alright?" Madelyn asked as they both checked on Lori.

"What happened?" Andrea asked.

"I was in an accident." Lori said as she looked around. "I'm fine. I really am. Where's Rick?" No-one said anything, making Lori look up. "They're not back?" She asked. "Where are they?"

"Look, I had to get you back here." Shane said.

"You asshole. Where is my husband?" Lori asked angrily as she pushed Shane against the car.

"Lori, I will go after him. I will find him." Shane assured. "First things first, I gotta look after you. I gotta look after the baby."

Everyone looked at Lori in shock, except for Madelyn since Glenn already told her. "You're having a baby?" Carl asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I....I-" was all Lori could say. She didn't know what to say.

"Huh, let's make sure you're alright." Dale said to Lori before Andrea and Madelyn helped her inside. Lori was sat down on the couch with Carl and Madelyn, Andrea and Dale sat on the other couch.

"I am so sorry that I left without telling you." Lori said to Carl.

"It's okay. I wasn't scared." Carl said, making Madelyn smile. Carl was such a sweet little boy. If Madelyn did have her son, she hoped he would have grown up to be like Carl, strong, brave, understanding, sweet. "When's Dad getting back?"

"Let's hope soon." Lori sighed.

"I want to be there when you tell him about the baby." Carl said.

"Oh, he already knows." Lori said. "We were just trying to find the right time to tell you."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Carl asked.

"Well, we won't know that until it's born." Lori said.

"Will I be able to feel it?" Carl asked. He clearly had a lot of questions.

"Not for a while. You must have a lot of questions." Lori said before turning to Dale, Andrea and Madelyn. "We never had the talk. I guess we forgot."

Carl looked at Dale who shook his head. "Don't look at me. That's your father's job." Dale said, making the girls laugh.

"If the baby's a girl, can we name her Sophia?" Carl asked.