𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 - 𝚒'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 - 𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈

𝙰 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It was a little while later when Rick decided it was best that Randall was killed. Madelyn and Dale didn't like that idea but unfortunately, they were outnumbered. The group were all by the camp when they saw Rick approaching with Carl.

"We're keeping Randall in custody for now." Rick said to the group, making Madelyn smile. She knew Rick wasn't the type of person to just murder someone in cold blood. He was smarter than that.

"I'm gonna find Dale." Andrea smiled as she got up before leaving.

"Carl, go inside." Lori said. "Now please."

"What changed your mind?" Madelyn asked.

"Carl followed us. He wanted to watch. I couldn't-"

"It's okay." Lori said. "That's okay."

"You made the right choice, Rick. Really." Madelyn assured him.

"I really hope you're right, Madelyn." Rick sighed.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

Whilst everyone was around the camp, everyone heard Andrea screaming Dale's name. Everyone rushed over to see a walker attacking him. "Dale!" Madelyn exclaimed as she, Andrea and Daryl ran over. Daryl pulled the walker off Dale as it was ripping Dale's stomach open before quickly piercing a knife into its brain.

"Help!" Daryl yelled. "Just hang in there, buddy."

"You're gonna be fine, Dale." Madelyn said as she crouched next to his body.

"Just listen to my voice, alright?" Rick said as he crouched down to Dale. "Get Hershel."

"Just hang on, Dale." Andrea said, making him nod.

"Hershel! We need Hershel!" Rick yelled in a panic.

"What happened?" Hershel asked as he approached and had a look.

"Can we move him?" Rick asked.

"He won't make the trip." Hershel said.

"We have to do the operation here. Glenn, get back to the house." Rick said.

"Rick!" Hershel said before shaking his head, indicating that Dale wouldn't live. He wasn't going to make it.

"No!" Rick exclaimed. Madelyn covered her mouth with her hand, holding in her tears as much as she could. Dale was such a good man. He didn't deserve this at all.

"HELP!"

Madelyn sobbed as memories of Landon's death came trickling back.

"I love you, Mads."