𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 - 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 - 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚈 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚃

"I love you, Daryl Dixon."

We're on Easy Street
And it feels so sweet

"You are amazing to me."

'Cause the world is but a treat
Right here on Easy Street

"You're everything to me, D."

And we're breaking out the good champagne

"I can't lose you, Daryl. I can't."

I'm sittin' pretty on a gravy train

"Haha, you're tickling me."

And when we sing, every sweet refrain repeats

"You gave my life a new meaning."

Right here on Easy Street

Daryl's eyes squinted as the door of his, as he described it, dungeon, opened. Standing in front of him was none other than Dwight. He threw a sandwich in Daryl's direction. Daryl had to eat it. He was hungry. It had been days since the Saviours separated him from his pregnant wife. He had to stay alive if he was going to get back to them.

"Make it easy on yourself." Dwight said as Daryl noticed him holding his crossbow.

"I ain't ever gonna kneel." Daryl said.

"See, I said that too." Dwight said.

"Yeah, I know." Daryl said before looking at his wedding ring.

"See, that's the thing, man. You don't. But you're gonna. You know why? Because you have a pregnant wife back at home. That's why. I gave in for my wife, Sherry. You give in and maybe...Negan will let you catch a glimpse of your wife and child. If not, you can kiss them goodbye." Dwight said before closing the door and leaving Daryl in the dark again, that stupid song blasting through the speakers again.

Daryl growled and got up, trying to find a way out of there. He couldn't stay here. He needed to be with his wife. Madelyn needed him.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

Daryl heard the lock of his cell door make a noise and when he went to check it out, he realised the door was unlocked. Someone had purposely left the door unlocked, as if they wanted Daryl to escape. Daryl didn't know who it was and frankly, he had no interest in finding out. He just wanted to get out of there and get back to his wife. Daryl snuck out of his cell and down the dimly lit corridors until he found a door that led outside.

This was it.

Maybe Daryl could leave. Maybe it really was that easy. Or maybe not when he noticed a whole bunch of Saviours surround him once he got outside. Daryl wasn't scared though. Not like Rick was. Daryl was tough. He was able to take a lot more shit than most people.