𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 - 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴 - 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄

𝙰 𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It had been a few months now since the group had fled the farm. Lori was now very pregnant and it was getting harder for her to keep moving from place to place, especially since they still hadn't found a safe and secure place to stay. Madelyn still didn't know what exactly her relationship was with Daryl. Sure, they liked each other, they kissed, they cuddled but they never really talked about it. Madelyn had been taking birth control for a few months now but they still hadn't been intimate together, going back to the fact that there was no secure or safe place for the group to stay.

Rick, Daryl and T-Dog had found an old abandoned house and killed any walkers that were inside. After getting the group inside for a quick rest, T-Dog noticed a group of walkers headed towards the house, causing the group to have to get up and leave only a mere five minutes later. After getting away from the house and the walkers, the group got out of their vehicles and looked at the map.

"We got no place left to go." T-Dog said.

"When this herd meets up with us, we'll be cut off." Maggie said. "We'll never make it south."

"What'd you say? It's about one hundred and fifty head?" Daryl asked.

"That was last week. Could be twice by now." Glenn said.

"This river could have delayed them. If we move fast, we might have a shot to tear right through here." Hershel said.

"Yeah, but if this group joins with that one they could spill out this way." T-Dog pointed out.

"So, we're blocked." Madelyn said. Things were still not looking up. The group had been on the road all winter.

"Only thing to do is double back 27 and swing towards Greenville." Rick said.

"Yeah, we picked through that already." T-Dog said. "It's like we spent the winter going in circles."

"I know. At Newnan, we'll push west." Rick said. "Haven't been through there yet. We can't keep going house to house. Need to find some place to hold up for a few weeks."

"Is it cool if we get to the creek before we head out?" T-Dog asked. "Won't take long. We gotta fill up on water. We can boil it later."

"Knock yourself out." Rick said.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

Whilst Rick and Daryl went hunting, they spotted an old prison they thought would be the perfect spot to stay in. It was infested with walkers but Rick believed the group would be able to get rid of them so he led everyone to the prison. Rick cut a hole in the fence and everyone made their way inside the yard of the prison. There were walkers everywhere, all dressed in prison jumpsuits.