𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕

𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 - 𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻

When Miles and Daryl came back out of the woods, Rick handed Daryl a note which said 'from a friend'. There were some water bottles in the middle of the road. Was someone watching them? "What else are we gonna do?" Tara asked.

"Not this." Rick said. "We don't know who left it."

"If that's a trap, we already happen to be in it." Eugene said, staring at the water. "But I, for one, would like to think it is indeed from a friend."

"What if it isn't? What if they put something in it?" Carol asked.

"I have to admit, this is a little sus." Madelyn said.

Eugene went to grab the water and taste it. "What are you doing?" Rosita asked.

"Quality assurance." Eugene said before Abraham pushed the bottle out of his hand.

"We can't." Rick said before the group heard thunder and it began raining. Everyone relaxed a little and laughed as they enjoyed the rain falling on them.

"Let's get this dirt of your face." Madelyn smiled at Daryl, using the rain water to wipe off the dirt. Daryl just gazed at his wife lovingly as droplets of water fell down her skin. She was just perfect in his eyes. Being in the rain just made her look even more beautiful. She looked like how she looked back at the CDC after she had showered and they both talked in the rec room. "Much better." She said before Daryl gave her a kiss.

"Everybody, get the bags. Anything you can find." Rick said and he and Abraham began filling their bottles with the rain water. The thunder was getting louder and there was even lightening. A storm was coming. "Let's keep moving."

"Daryl and I found a barn." Miles said.

"Where?" Rick asked. Miles and Daryl led the group to the barn. A few group members checked inside and only found one or two walkers which they killed and disposed of. Once it was deemed safe, everyone settled inside whilst it rained outside. They built a fire to keep warm and sat around it. Glenn, Madelyn, Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Carl and Carol were sitting by the fire. Maggie was in one corner of the barn as well as Sasha, Abraham and the rest of the group. Miles was stood by a window, watching the rain fall.

Rick sighed as he looked at Carl who was asleep by the fire. "He's gonna be okay. He bounces back more than any of us do." Carol said to Rick.

"I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now, in this." Rick said, making Madelyn sigh. She felt bad for the kids. She had lived a pretty decent life, she went to school, made friends, went to college, graduated, got a job, got married. Kids nowadays wouldn't be able to experience most of that. "I think I got it wrong. Growing up is getting used to the world. This is easier for them."