Crossover Riverdale + 13 Reasons Why 1

Warning: mentions of sexual assault and teen pregnancy.

-Amber-

We all think the worst can't happen to us but it can a bad boy can be sweet and good girl can be naughty a star athlete can be a monster and the girl next door gan be a victim. I never understood the dark world we lived in till I was dragged into it myself I never understood what it felt like to be forced against my will into a act that I didn't want to do. Even now I think this was just a terrible nightmare. Even now as I stagger down the street away from what just happened I don't want to believe what just happened because it can't be real and I don't want it to be real but it is real.

His breath staggered against the nape of my neck, his...his thing forcing itself into a private area, his hands on my arms forcing them down. It was real but I don't want it to be please don't let it be. The longer the walk the slowness of the reality of the night that just turned to a living nightmare.

Why didn't I move?

Why didn't I fight back

Why didn't I run

wHY DID i just freeze

Where was Monty, where was everyone else

Questions and Questions swirling around in my head.

The night had started with us winning the baseball game and we were all invited round to Bryce's being one of the team members girlfriend I was going to go and I did, I was having fun I had a little to drink but not to much well not as much as some and it was fun but I was tired andI was offered one of the spare bedrooms, Monty carried me upstairs and he left then some else  came in and he....

I got through the doors of my house, my parents were visiting family in Riverdale and they wouldn't be back home till tomorrow. What do I do, what could I do, I felt.... I don't know what I'm feeling.

-------------------

Screaming, endless screaming. Another nightmare, I've lost count on how many I've had since it happen, I haven't been to school since it happened.

"Amber! Amber it's Mom it's Mom, sweetheart." my eyes snap open someone was over me I kick and scream.

"Get off I said no, I said no." I scramble away and hid in a corner of my room, shaking in fear.

"Sweetheart, it's alright you're safe, It's Mom." there was a crack in the voice, I looked up Mom knelt a few feet away from me. Mom...Mom I was terrified to be near Dad, that much was clear not long after to be touched by a male to be in the same vicinity

"Mom." I breathed "Mom" I repeated

"Honey, This is the tenth time this week, what's scaring you. Can you tell me?" she asked. I should tell her, i could tell her, she's my mom, my protector, both my parents are but they couldn't protect me when they weren't here. They couldn't protect me then. Could I be brave enough for them to protect me now? Can I say the words that make this all real? Can I admit that I was raped.

How could I? How can I say those words and do what I couldn't then. I needed not to freeze but it's so hard. I couldn't deal with the nightmares anymore, I can't deal with the guilty feeling that my Dad thinks he's done something wrong.

"I wasn't safe." were the first words to leave me in the tense silence.

"What do you mean, sweetheart."

"When you left for Riverdale, you thought I was safe. I wasn't, I was in danger."

"What was the danger honey?" I jumped hearing my Dad's voice. I was crying now,I didn't want to say it but I had come this far, I could get there.

"I...I was raped." I choked out the words of admission. I told them and myself what happened to me. I was sobbing my now, my Mom who was closest slowly wrapped her arms around me, this was the first time since then that I felt comfortable to be touched like that.

"Montgomery did this to you?" My eyes flickered up to my Dad who was clearly trying to restrain himself, the angry vibrating from him was immense

"No, it was someone else...." I took a deep breath and told my story

-------------

There was a knock on the door a few days later. I looked at my parents and my dad got up from where he was sitting to answer the door.

"Montgomery." Dad cleared his throat

"Hello, sir. I wanted to speak to Amber." I looked at my Mom who looked at me then back at the door

"She's not well."

"I heard that, which is why I brought over somethings for her, I know she doesn't like getting sick." I got up and went to the door.

"It's okay."

"Amber I don't think that..."

"Five minutes." Dad sighed

"I'll be right in the living room if you need anything." i nodded and he left. Montgomery smiled and went to kiss me but I stood back

"You okay, you know i don't mind getting sick too."

"I know. Monty I don't know how to say this nicely."

"What are you talking about."

"I can't date you anymore. "

"What."

"We're over. I'm sorry." i ran back inside

"Amber wait."

"I think you better go." I heard my Dad as i ran upstairs and too my room.

--------

Bleck!

Throwing up was the worst, it was the third time today and the who knows time this week. After what happened I had the worst gut feeling on what was happening, it was only made worse my the doctor confirming it.

I was pregnant

I knew it wasn't Monty's because he respectfully never pushed me that far so there was only one option left it was only every that option. My rapist had impregnated me. This thought made me even more sick, I wasn't ready to be a Mom, not this way not by these means. This wasn't a drunken accident with my boyfriend.

"As far as I can tell you have three options sweetheart." Mom clasped her hands together as I nursed my iced tea.

"1 you abort it, these days I hear it's two tablets to bring on your period, you're not that far along so it's still possible." she informed me

"2 is you carry on with the pregnancy but give it up for adoption, a life where they won't know where they came from or how they came about, to be honest it sounds there humane way but that's just me."

"3 is you keep it, you raise it as your own, which it is, it's a part of you no matter what your decision."

"How could I look at them everyday, know how they came to be here." I whisper letting everything sink in. It seemed a longer these days for everything to process and become real in my head.

"We're with you whatever you decide ." My Dad stated sitting the furthest away from me.

"I don't know what to do, I didn't want this, I didn't want any of this"

"We know you didn't sweetheart."

"I don't know what to do or to say. i...I..." I began to panic my chest feeling tightened the world caving in. How was I supposed to deal with this, I had only just began dealing with the fact that I was raped, now this.

"Honey, breathe. breathe. In through the nose out through the mouth." My mom guided me I did as she said and eventually calmed down.

"What do I do?"