Sweet Pea x Reader - Scared of thunder

Sweet Pea x Reader

You were sat in your trailer with your boyfriend Sweet Pea, watching tv when a clap of thunder hit. You jumped and hid your face, there was a chuckle.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I hate thunder." You mumbled  into your jean covered  legs.

"What." You looked up.

"I don't like thunder" There was another clash and you jumped into his arms holding him tightly.

"Easy, it's just thunder."

"I hate it, ever since I was a kid nothing good comes with thunder. It's like a bad omen."

"Don't tell me the brave and badass y/n is frightened. Of a little thunder. And superstitious."

"It's not funny sweet pea. I really scares me." You his your face again as there was another. He wrapped your arms around you .

"I'm sorry baby. Look come with me." He pulls you up and into the room you two share more than often.

"Sit down." you did so and he went into one fo your draws and pulled out a black scarf you had.

"What are you doing."

"Making you calm down."

"With a scarf." You questioned hesitantly

"You trust me don't you." You nodded and he came over.

"No strip."

"I'm not in the mood..."

"We're not having sex, just trust me." You huff and trip down to your underwear. he wraps the scarf around your eyes, and tied it.

"Now you can see the thunder." you felt him move and a couple of minutes later of shuffling you felt your head phones slip on over your ears.

"Now you won't be able to hear it." he started playing your music and the bed was relieved of pressure. you were laid down and turned over before being left there for what seemed like forever. When you figured he came back you jumped as you felt warm liquid on your back. sniffing the air you deemed it to be one of the body oils that you liked and then you felt your boyfriends hands massaging your back and rubbing the oil around. You relaxed under his touch, listening to the music as his dripped and rubbed oil over you.

At some point you were turned around and he massaged the front giving you little chaste kisses and pecks you wrapped your arms around him at and began to kiss him fully when his lips landed on yours, you were in the mood before but you sure were now.

After that night any thunderstorm was the best because of your caring and loving boyfriend