Jughead x Reader - You're Sick

You hate this, you really, really, hated this.

You were sick

You had been up coughing and sneezing and throwing up. You couldn't fall asleep no matter how hard you tried, it was ridiculous. Your phone buzzed that morning as you were wrapped up like a mummy in clothes. it was your boyfriend. Jughead.

"Y/N?" You sneezed

"Juggie."

"Are you okay?" he questioned concern lacing his voice. you sneezed and coughed again.

"No I'm sick." you muttered then blew your nose.

"Okay, bye." You looked shocked as he hung up on you.

"Charming." You huffed throwing your phone across the  bed. You waddled around trying to get warm but nothing was working. The door of your trailer opened and in came Jughead with a couple of bags.

"What are you doing here, you hung up on me." you coughed again and held your head.

"Well, I needed to get a few things." he replied

"Right come on." he pulled you into the bedroom. he lifted up the duvet and blankets you had.

"In."

"What are you doing."

"Taking care of you, I had a talk with some of the others and the leant me money to buy you things." He went out and came back in with a glass of water."

"Take these" he gave you some medicine

"I'll warm the soup I got you then I'm bringing the Tv in here so we can watch the Italian Job."

"Which one."

"Both." He went and pottered about as you relaxed, he lifted your tv into your room and put it on the chest of draws you had. Plugging it in he set everything up. He went to get your soup and gave it to you. Finally he landed on the bed next to your mummified self and played them film

"Thank you Juggie."

"Any Time, princess."

You watched the first film with Michel Cane with no problem and having your soup. During the second version your eyes began to droop as you finally got the sleep you had been craving all night.

----

When you finally woke up it was dark and You turned in your bed to see a sleeping Jughead. You smiled and sat up looking at the time. You had been out a good twelve hours. You took some more medicine and had some water before curing up on your boyfriends chest and going back to sleep.

You had the best boyfriend ever.