Archie - Cheater Exposed 1

Okay so this is my first ever imagine book so please be nice.

Request are closed Any request after August will not be written.

Archie x Reader

Aunt Alice: Meet me at school in 10 minutes. Immediately

Came the demanding text of my godmother and Aunt figure Alice Cooper, since babies you had been very close with the Cooper family your parents were best friends with Alice and Hal since high school. When you were born Hal and Alice were made your God Parents. Betty and Polly were like your sisters which made having 3 brothers easier. You got into your car and set off for the school, Aunt Alice was always a little bit demanding in your text most of the time, you get that though of her cold exterior she loved you and her daughters and since you never actually lived full time with her it didn't bother you that much like it did with Polly and Betty.

When you arrived at the school you saw your Aunt's car already there. Switching of the engine and getting out, you locked the car and went inside in search of the blonde woman. You heard  shouting one voice clear as day. It was Aunt Alice and her harshness was coming from the music room.

"Aunt Alice?" You questioned walking in. There with her was Betty, your boyfriend Archie. Mr Andrews and Miss Grundy.

"Y/N just in time" She came over and took your hand.

"What's going on?" You wondered

"Yes, Archie why don't you tell her what's going on?" Aunt Alice folded her arms. Archie tried to speak to you but no words were coming out of his mouth.

"Archie is everything okay?" You went to comfort him sensing he was upset. but your Aunt pulled you back. You looked at her then at Betty who was on the verge of tears and then at Mr Andrews who had a look of disappointment but nothing matched the pure protective anger of Alice Cooper. You had seen that look many times, she and your mother often shared expressions this one was when they were fuming at something happening to one of the precious girls of the family

"I wouldn't if I were you."

"Will someone please tell me what is going on!" You demanded

"Mom, please don't do this to her." Betty sniffed

"Do what? Archie, what don't I know?" I snapped at your boyfriend

"I...I...um."

"Go on Archie. Tell her or I will." Alice sneered at him, you were getting annoyed at not knowing something that clearly you should.

"Son, she need to hear it from you." Mr Andrews cut in.

"I'm so sorry, I never meant for this to happen." He started

"What, Archie." Your boyfriend was trying to find the word to tell you the thing that got everyone so wound up. Surly it couldn't be that bad. Surly your Aunt was over reacting like she normally did when it came to your relationship with Archie.

"Read this." Alice shoved Betty's opened diary in front of you.

"Aunt Alice, I'm not reading Betty's diary." You shook your head. She turned you to face her and looked you dead in the eye.

"Read it." her voice had softened for a moment but the demand was still there. You sighed and read the last couple of entries of you 'sisters' diary. As you read the words your heart began to break and the tears began to fall. Your best friend and practical sister's account of your boyfriends sordid affair with the music teacher written out before you. Even the part of when you thought Archie was with Jughead on July 4th then he wasn't but alone at Sweetwater river alone. All lies. Never alone but with Miss Geraldine Grundy.

This was the woman who smiled at you every day in class and complemented you on your soulful performances, who let you have first pick to the music room before the pussycats

"Never thought I'd see the day. The one thing I thought we could keep our Riverdale from was a child predator."

"She's not a predator." Archie defended

"You don't need to defend me Archie." Grundy  said

"No he doesn't" Mr Andrews

"Well they're not denying it are they they're clearly guilty."

"I feel sick" you dropped the book covering your mouth, the wave of nausea was overwhelming.

"Dad you can't let that happen."

"Shut up." You mutter closing your eyes.

"Son, it's complicated."

"She didn't force me to do anything, I went after her. Everything that happened I wanted it."

"Shut up!" You screamed everyone's mouths clamped shut and you stared at Archie. You went to talk but the bile in your throat made you stop for a second.

"Shut up, just be quiet." You took a deep breaths. You  picked up Betty's diary and looked at it.

"I have read a lot of things but this is the most hurtful and nauseating. Yet all the situations and things that never made sense now do. I feel the overwhelming urge to be sick right now. I loved you Archie, with all my heart, I loved you till it hurt and you swore you love me too."

"I do y/n." he stepped forward and you stepped back.

"That why am I witnessing the freezing truth that the boy I love scratch that loved not only did he cheat on me but had a full blown affair with a teacher. A teacher Archie, this isn't some random school slut you had drunken sex with. This is an adult that you slept with on numerous occasions and claim to love.

Love Archie, my dear god sister claims you fallen in love with this woman. Is it the same love you have for me, cause if it is the world of women are all screwed if this is who you treat your girlfriend of two years. I mean we celebrated our anniversary last month for fuck's sake." You yell now becoming more pissed

"You sat there across from me as we made all of these plans, as you fed me strawberries. What Happened did you slink into bed with her and have a good laugh about how unsuspecting I was?!"

"No y/n I promise."

"You promise?! Oh like how you promised you would never hurt me? Like you promised that I was the one for you. Oh how about the promise ring you got me for last year. That's a big joke" You yank the ring that sat beautifully on your left middle finger and threw that and the diary at him.

"You're a liar and a cheat and I hate you." You were now full on sobbing "I hate both of you." Your Aunt brought you into her arms and kissed your head.

"You see Betty, you see what this boy has done to her I told you he was no good and this is the proof. Too both of you."

"Is this what this is about. Some vendetta against my son."

"I am never going to stop being friends with Archie, never."

He cheated on y/n. She is heartbroken because of him."

"He didn't mean to hurt her." I snapped my head towards her.

"You're defending him! Why? He is a low life a scum, I would even go far as to say he makes the Serpents look like freaking angels. In fact you know what keep kissing his ass, it's clear that your relationship with him is more important that someone who is practically your sister!"  You  slapped her.

"Y/N" Archie called coming for you

"Stay away from me. Stay away." You ran out