Archie 1 - Consequences

So I recently just watched the first four episodes of Season 3 and I was inspired. my favourite is the midnight club, comment down below if you've watched it and what your favourite episode is. If you've seen the flashback episode, some of it I've taken from there but otherwise enjoy.

Eleanor Cooper slinked down the hallways of Riverdale High keeping her head down, no one paid her any attention so she maid her way into the girls bathroom. it was empty for no so she went into one cubicle and rummaged through her bag pulling out the dreaded box that would tell her, her fate.

It's almost funny how peeing on a stick and wait for what seems like an eternity can either keep your life going on the same track as it is now, or completely change it  disregarding any future decision. The door opened and closed once more singling that Eleanor was no longer alone, that kind of company she was used to, after all it was a school bathroom.

"Please be negative, please be negative." she whispered to herself. as she looked at the time. then turned over the stick. of all the days for her wish not to be answered..

"Fuck!" she hit the side of the cubic in frustration. There  was the small little plus sign that meant something very real had happened and that life decided to give her the consequence for doing something she shouldn't have.

"Is everything okay?" Toni who was with Cheryl went to see what was happening, she opened the door.

"Bloody hell, Toni, what if i was indecent." Eleanor wiped away her tears but more was still falling. Toni, looked down and saw the pregnancy test in the girls hands.

"Oh, are you?" Eleanor stood up and left the cubicle. Cheryl turned round to see what was going on and saw they youngest Cooper twin with the test.

"There is always a chance it's a false positive. Happens all the time." she shoved the test away and washed her hands.

"You do know that its a very slim chance like a single digit chance. You Mini Cooper have a bun in the oven."

"Bite me Blossom."

"Seems like someone already did." Cheryl bit back.

"Babe, cool it." Toni told her girlfriend. Eleanor let out a deep breath and faced the two.

"What the hell am I gonna do? i'm so screwed."

"That can't be true." Toni put a hand on her shoulder. "I mean your sister went through it."

"They sent her to the sisters then she went of to the funny farm where she's turned into a complete weirdo and dragged our mother with her."

"Well what about Betty?" Cheryl offered "she is your twin after all."

"Secret like this?  wouldn't know where her loyalties lie, and i can't talk to the father, he's unreachable. Shit, shit, shit." She started to panic

"Hey calm down."

"How can I, I'm sixteen and pregnant with a fucked up family and no where to turn, if this get's out, if what I did get's out, it will hurt so many people. I can't...." Eleanor ran out of the toilets and out of school into the fog.

------

"hi guys." betty approached her boyfriend and the serpents, while they were all chilling at Pops

"Have any of you seen Ellie, she hasn't come home and I haven't seen her since second period." Cheryl and Toni shared a look, which Jughead caught.

"What do you too know?" Toni sighed

"We saw her in the bathroom earlier, she was upset." she told them vaguely.

"Why?"

"She wouldn't say." Cheryl lied "She had a mini panic attack and ran out, haven't seen her since"