Sheriff Keller (Requested)

Requested x Sherriff Keller

You finished getting ready for the day when you picked a necklace, you smiled softly and close your eyes remembering when you first received it.

-Flashback-

Laying in bed the morning after your 19th Birthday, you giggled as you tried to reach over the body to grab your phone but you failed.

"Rain, what are you doing?" the voice of your very much older boyfriend Tom.

"I'm trying to get my phone. I still live with my parents and I have no idea what time it is."

"Time to come back to bed." he pulled you back down to the bed causing you to laugh even more.

Guilty, you were in a relationship with your best friends Dad. Like most people say, it just happened and it didn't, you always had a crush on him  how could you not? Sheriff Tom Keller. But then a year ago, it all changed. The story was a long and complicated one but in short you made the impulse decision to kiss him, thinking he would understandably reject you and if he did it would sting but you couldn't exactly blame him.

But he didn't, he didn't push you away in fact it was the opposite, he kissed you back, after  the initial shock. From then on the two of you couldn't help it, you started something you didn't want to end and now a year on and a year older here the two of you were, in a Motel Room that you constantly booked out so the two of you could be together even if it was only for a little while.

I shuffled a bit as you looked happily into his eyes.

"Did I forget to say Happy Birthday." he muttered giving you another kiss

"I think you mention it once or twice last night."

"About last night, I forgot to give you your birthday present." He turned round and grabbed something from his pocket in his trousers. When he came up, he handed you a box. Sitting up you fixed your hair slightly and took it from him.

"You shouldn't have."

" I wanted to. Open it." You did so and gasped he had got you a necklace with your birthstone.

"Tom it's beautiful."

" You're beautiful"

"You are so corny" you laughed giving him another kiss in thanks

-End of Flahsback-

That was six months ago and the only time you took it off was when you showered. You slipped it back on and grabbed your things leaving.

Ringing the doorbell you waited when it opened your breath caught and you gave a smile

"Hey, Sherriff."

"Rain, it's good to see you come in." you did so and stupid through the door, as soon as it shut, the two of you went into the kitchen and he pulled you into a kiss.

" you did so and stupid through the door, as soon as it shut, the two of you went into the kitchen and he pulled you into a kiss

"Good Morning to you to, Mister." you wiped his lips which has taken some of your lipgloss

"Seeing you last night wasn't enough."

"I know but, we both know that our fair river dale is basically a judgmental bitch and the fact that you're still married to my best friends Mom, we're treading on thin ice as it is."

"I know but I got a plan for that I just need you to bear with me." the two of you heard Kevin come down stairs." you took a few steps back.

"Rain, I thought I heard you." you smiled at him "Thanks for giving me this lift. I have stuff need to do and riding in the police cruiser doesn't feel awesome."

"Sure, nothing right now so being a taxi service for one of my best friends seems fun." you joke

"you're hilarious"

"Of course I am, I'm Rain the remarkably funny" you rolled your eyes then glanced at Tom

"Catch you later...sir." Kevin headed to the door and you winked at him leaving too.