Hiram x Reader - Daddy Mistress Part 4

Daddy's Mistress

"What are you doing here, Hiram." Cesco folded his arms looking sternly at him. Hiram smiled

"So you remember me, I hoped you would but it's been a very long time." He went to greet him properly but his son took a step back.

"Remember your my biological father, I also remember how Mom took us away to protect us from you."  Hiram's smiled dropped.

"What has your mother told you."

"Enough to know you were a danger to us and now knowing the actual story and not the kid gloves version Mom told us when we first left, I can pretty much guess you haven't change. You do know if I had the jurisdiction I would arrest you on several counts." Hiram sighed

"What did you think was going to happen. I would have a great big smile seeing my Dad after almost 18 years."

"Francesco, that is not how you speak to your father."

"You are DNA. My Dad died a year ago, I buried him and poured him, he raised me and taught me right from wrong, he helped my Mom and made legal decisions. You are not my Dad." He opened he door.

"Sorry you've had a wasted trip." Hiram went to protest but Cesco held a defiant look Hiram took out a card.

"I am in town for a couple of weeks, if you or the others want to talk, just call." he didn't take it so Hirma put the card down on a table and left. Once he was gone Francesco was on the phone to his Mom and Siblings.

"He did what now?" You had your hand on your hips, fuming about what your ex did, showing up at your sons work.

"He showed up at my work, wanting to be father and son." Cesco told you, You went to speak but he cut you off.

"i didn't give him the time of day, Mom. I had a little rant then showed him the door, but not before he gave me this." he held up the business card. you took and looked at it.

"What should we do Mom?" Alexandra asked you and your three eldest looked at you for the answer.

"Believe me when I say I want you to rip this up and never speak to that man, but you are all old enough to make your decisions. I have always done my best by you, taken you away from a bad person and situation. I have shattered the truth glass and told you what really happened when we left. But I can't pack you all in a car and move, you have lives and free will.

So you three need to sit together and decide whether or not you want to see him. But I will warn you if you do decide to talk to him, he will lie and he will charm and try to do it effortlessly. He will probably even go as far as to discredit me. but you are all wise, he made a promise and he broke it. In fact he did worse that what he originally was inside for.

Do what you will." You kissed their head's and went to attend to your other children.

The three of them decided to meet him once in a cafe on their turf and their rules. The all sat around a table waiting for Hiram to show up. Mate's leg was jumping, this was the first time and only time that he would see his biological father. He had grown up in the stories of his siblings of what he was like before he turned bad. But he never really got to know him and if he was still involved in the underworld he would never want to no matter his stats in blood relation.

When Hiram did arrive, he sat down.

"I'm glad you all agreed to meet me."

"Trust me, there is no excitement involved." Cesco muttered. Alexandra the more level headed one out of the three, touched her brothers arm and rubbed it to sooth him.

"You wanted to talk to us." Hiram smiled at his daughter.

"I did, I have missed out on a lot of your life, thanks to your mother." he breathed

"Don't talk about Mum like that, please." Mateo some for the first time since staring at him.

"She did what was best for us." he added softly.

"She took you away from me. You were only a month old, Mateo." he retorted

"You had sent a innocent boy to jail. You and your bent cop. You also had you hand in drug trafficking and mob world. I would have done the same."

"It's business. You would have learnt."

"How did Vee ever put up with you?" Cesco said.

"How do you know your sister?" The three rolled their eyes. "She's known where you were the whole time." he huffed in annoyance.

"Mom warned you after the first time, she wanted you to be a good Dad to us but after what you did."

"I did what was best for my family." he straightened himself Francesco stood up in annoyance.

"I can't do this, I thought I could but I can't. You put us in danger you put lives at risk and you think it's normal. You need to leave us alone, don't contact, don't come near me. Just stay away." He then looked at his siblings.

"I'll wait for you in the car." he left and then there were too. Mateo cleared his throat and the two looked at him.

"You know I thought the others would be wrong today. I always thought you could never be as bad as Mom made you, that you were just misunderstood. But they were right and I was wrong. You sit there with no remorse for what you have done and why you didn't make Mom feel safe anymore. You hurt people in various ways and I think you've only gotten worse. But thank you."

"What for?"

"Being a disappointment. It keeps my Dad's memory alive. You coming sis."

"Couldn't have said it better myself." Alexandra and Mateo left Hiram alone. He slammed his hand on the table.

"Not what you thought eh." a smug voice came to join him

"y/n what a unwelcome surprise" she crossed her legs after sitting

"And what a entirely unsurprising welcome" (Guess the quote it's not Riverdale)

"You poisoned my children against me, what a low move even for you." you chuckled

"I told them what you did. To Veronica, Archie, Jughead, Sheriff Keller. Cheryl Blossom, North and Southsiders alike. If telling the truth is poisonous then well I better join the serpents." he sucked his teeth.

"I trusted you, leaving was the hardest thing I ever did, I loved you and you broke my heart over and over again. Promise after promise." his features softened

"I knew there was no chance of me finding proof to put you away so I did the next best thing." You stood up.

"18 Year and you finally gotten and answer from your children. I suggest you do as they ask. Francesco has your temper, maybe even worse when they rules are not followed. You walked away finally closing that chapter on your life.