Archie - Cheater Exposed 2

Your forgot about your car at the school, the news of your boyfriend Archie cheating on you with the school music teacher had your stomach turning and tears running, but it was just the betrayal of your boyfriend but you god sister Betty and best friend Jughead who had knew and kept it from you for all this time. They had lied to you and kept you in the dark and still defended the cheater. You hadn't realised how far you had ran until you reached the drive in. The last film of the drive in was still playing and people lined the lot watching or talking, being in their own little lives. It was at this point nothing was held back. You threw up the food who were eating before you got the text.

"y/n" You look up to see your ex boyfriend's team mate Reggie Mantle, You stumbled back slightly wiping the dribble of sick "Is everything alright."

"Are all of you jocks the same?" You questioned panting.

"What?"

"Lying cheating scumbags that think they can toy with girls hearts. You're all pathetic." You sneer

"Have you been drinking." He half hearted chuckled and you scoffed

"I should be so lucky. Tell me did you know? Boys share that kind of thing huh? Conquests?"

"You are making no sense." You began to feel sick again

"I don't feel so good." You wobbled and he went to catch. Sniffling you held onto the boy's shoulders.

"I thought he was different, you hear about your kind being assholes but he's just the same, just the same. He cheated on me Reggie. He cheated."

"Andrews, no way. He never shuts up about you."

"Ha he's a good actor. damn good actor even had you fooled, and she's not even that pretty I mean ugh gross."

"Come on let's get you home." He lifted you up

"No, no more boys no more. Let me go, Let go." your wriggled your best but he kept a strong grip on you.

"So you can what run until your heart gives out? Or throw up again? Yeah some neighbour I'll be. Let's go." he carried you to his car and managed to open the door putting you inside and fixing your seat belt before closing and going to the driver's side. He pulled out and drove you home.

"So Andrews did the dirty?" he asked as you stared out the window another fresh set of tears fell "With who?"

"You want me to throw up again?"

"No."

"Then don't ask" He shut up and kept on driving. When he pulled up outside between the two of your houses. You didn't move. The night had started off so well, you would have to walk in there to the smiles and questions and then the mood would change when your parents so your look, you could only imagine how you looked.

"I can't tell them, I don't want to see them." You muttered

"They're your family."

"And once the see how crap I look they'll want to know everything I don't want to deal with that right now."

"How about if I come in with you."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because we're friends, or I like to think we are, we've know each other forever."

"Right now that doesn't count for much in my book. It seems even the longest of friends have a dark side." he sighed and got out of the car coming round to your side. He opened the door and held out his hand. You huffed and got out not taking it. He lead you to your front door and waited for you to open it which you did. Both of you walked in, your parents were sat talking and laughing on the couch.