Hiram x Reader - Secret Relationship

You hated doing this, you hated keeping secrets from your best friends but you couldn't help yourself and you couldn't stop. You tried but you always kept on going back to the dangerous, powerful sexy man that is Hiram Lodge.

It wasn't long after his return to Riverdale that you met him, Veronica had invited you to watch Machlorette  with Betty, Jughead and Archie. Archie was talking about the recent attack on Moose when he walked in.

"Daddy!" Veronica smiled standing up

"We are on our way to have dinner at the club." Mrs Lodge told her daughter.

"Yes, I wanted to stop by and meet your friends." he stated

"Great, thank you. This is Betty Cooper." they shook hands.

"Hi, Nice to meet you."

"Jughead Jones."

"Hi." Juggie greeted

"y/n Andrews." he shook your hand slowly than the others.

"It's a pleasure." you smiled shyly.

"The pleasure's mine." you slowly let go and

"And this is.

"Archie, Andrews the boy that's stolen my daughters heart." you giggled slightly as Veronica reprimanded her father, your brother and Mr Lodge talked before he was taken away to which he invited you and your younger brother to dinner. Under the excuse of knowing his business partners children. That's how it started with a look and a shake. which as the weeks led on was a touch of the arm then a stoke, silent flirtatious looks were exchanged. You flirt yes, but not expecting it to go anywhere, you flirted with every boy except your brother and your friends. It never meant anything more. Besides he was old enough to be your father.

But It went on, until you had a argument with your Dad over something stupid and asked if you could stay with Veronica for a few days. That's when it escalated.

You got up during the middle of the night to get a glass of water. You poured yourself a glass and took a large gulp feeling the coldness run down your throat.

"Can't sleep?" you jump causing water to spill on you.

"Crap." you grabbed a  towel to dry yourself and looked to the voice that scared you. it was Hiram

"My Apologies, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine, I didn't realise anyone would be up this late." he came over to you.

"You are."

"I was thirsty." he took the towel off you and dried up the remaining water on your chest.

"I can see that."

"What are you doing up this late, if you don't mind me asking."

"Business overseas." you nodded and finished your water, before putting the glass in the dish washer.

"What do you want to do, on the future?" he asked

"For a Job?" he nodded

"A doctor, more specifically a ER Doctor."

"Why."

"Because I want to help people, I want to make them better but I also want thrill of the bizarre and unknown. Where else could you get that. My Dad thinks it's great but weird."

"Weird?"

"The ER part. But like I say you don't have to get the dreams just be supportive of them. Which he is. Which is why I work my butt off, My Dad, he struggles so I need a scholarship. Who knows maybe one day I'll be that good at my job he won't have to worry anymore." There was a look of admiration in his eyes.