Jughead x Nick Sorrentino Part 2

The next night I was finishing homework at the library, I decided that I would try and see if Wolfie was there before I went home

The next night I was finishing homework at the library, I decided that I would try and see if Wolfie was there before I went home. I know I shouldn't but this extraordinary animal made me want to sit it every chance I got. I held the torch tightly, as I walked through the words that I had become so familiar with.

"Wolfie! Wolfie!" I called hoping he would hear me and come out. I smiled hearing rustles and something coming towards me, except it was short lived when it wasn't my wolf that I had grown so fond of, it was the wolf that attacked me a year ago.

"No." it growled ferociously at me and charged I screamed as it leapt into the air and attacked. I felt it's canines bite deep into my neck as I tried to fend it off, but unlike the first time I wasn't so lucky." it dug deep and fast as I struggled, coming close to my end. Even though I couldn't shrug it off like the last time, my wolf came to my rescue and knocked the rabid mutt. I heard a fight as I laid there bleeding out then a faint whimper. I clutched for something as I tried to breath normally.

My ears heard groaning and cracking before I saw a familiar face. Nick, the same Nick I had met a year ago, was now over me with a scared look on his face.

"Tasha, Tasha Stay with me, Stay with me." I was lifted up and that was the last thing I remember

-----

When I came too I felt hurt and dazed. I glanced up and looked around. I was in a cell, I wasn't in that before, I was outside in the, in the...

"Ugh."I groaned

"Hey." Looking up I saw the face I hadn't seen in a year

"You? What are you doing here, what happened?" I questioned

"You were bitten by a wolf."

"Nicholas." I dropped to the floor and crawled to the bars. There was Nick his dad that I had met

"She needs to know if she's gonna survive."

"You know what happens, females can't survive the change."

"She will, she has to." he bent down and slid a cup to me.

"Drink up, you'll need it."

"Please let me go, please let me go." I whimpered crying. "I need a hospital, please." he shushed me.

"Listen to me, Tasha listen." I looked at me.

"What's gonna happen is gonna hurt but you need to listen to me."

"I'm scared What's happening."

"You were bitten by a wolf, and you're going through your first transformation." he clasped my hand in his.

"I swear I will tell you everything, but if you want to survive, follow what I say."

"this is not happening. you're all cra-" i start screaming in pain.

"Tasha." I looked at my hand as it started moving un naturally like something was brewing and changing.

"Ah. Help me."

"Dad!" Nick stressed

"Tasha, listen, don't fight it, if you try, it will kill you. It will, Nick talk to her."

"Erm, the wolf, the wolf in the woods that saved you, it was me, I heard you scream the first time and I raced to help...." he told me as my whole body changed in front of me and

"You fought him off remember, you shoed a wolf off you." I gasped as my arms went all furry.

"You were so scared you ran off but you tripped. Your face after I turned back, so peaceful and angelic. I knew you were different, so young but I couldn't stay away, I was surprised when you approached me the next day so ailment, you knew me." he chuckled as I dropped to the floor

"I waited in the woods in my wolf form, hoping you would come back and I was so happy when you did. You sat down and talked to me, I was only too happy to listen, you had this hold over me in such a short time. It hurt me to leave, but I had too." My vision has changed to different spectrum of colours, the pain had stopped and I looked around.

"Beautiful."

_________________________________________________________

That was two years ago, when I woke up alive after my first transformation, Nick and Antonio that was Nick's Dad, had taken me to Stone Haven to their pack leader and now my Alpha Jeremy Danvers. Not long after me another girl and Clay's fiancée Elena was bitten and she survived as well, we were two miracles of the other world. I decided I wanted to come back to Riverdale, I missed my family and friends but I needed to explain where I was for that amount of time, so I told my first big dirty black lie, the story of concoction of kidnapping and held against my will, moved around never staying in one place with convincing effects of running away and pure luck that I was back in my home town. It was vague but convincing, I never gave details.

I now sat in Pops diner with my friends, I sat laughing when my phone buzzed with a text.

From- Jeremy

Tasha Call Home.

"My smile dropped and laughter faded, I still kept in contact with the others, they were now alos my family, Nick Passed through on my birthday weekend and then breezed out. Normally they would call or I would call them. It was rare they would ever text.

"Tasha is everything okay?" Juggie wondered

"Yeah, excuse me." I made the phone call to stone haven where Jeremy called me back. Once the phone call ended I went back to the table and grabbed my things.

"Where are you going? Tasha!" Juggie called as I ignored him and went to my bike and rode it home. I dropped it at the front of my house and opened the door.

"Tasha! Tasha!" Jughead had followed me as I started throwing stuff in a bag.

"What's going on, who was that text from, who did you call?"

"Leave it alone Jughead."

"No, you're acting weird, something's been off since you came home."

"I'm fine I just have to go away for a few days, sort something out."

"Go away for a few days? Tasha your seventeen, what could possibly take you out of town?" I zipped up my bag and jogged downstairs, my phone beeped again it was from Nick

Nicky- Nearly at yours.

I scribbled a quick lie of a note grabbed a few other things.

"Tasha, stop!" he held me still.

"Talk to me. What happened to the old Tasha?"

"I changed." I shrugged him off and grabbed the house phone.

"Hello this is Miss Ames, Natasha's Mom, she's come down with a sudden bug, terribly, she will be off school for a few days. Many Thanks." I hung up and he looked at me shocked. There was a car horn.

"Tasha, don't go." I gave him a kiss on the cheek

"See Ya later." I ran out of the house and saw Nick in his car. Getting in I gave him a smile

"Let's go."

"As you wish." he pulled away, turning back I watched as Jughead faded away into the distance