Sweet Pea x Reader - Shower

This is part 2 to the kind Northsider

You and Sweet Pea had been dating a few months now and you had grown extremely close. In fact you introduced him to your parents which didn't go down well at first, but you were quite the charmer against your parents. Your brother, Reggie however was furious, and called you a traitor. You simply rolled your eyes and continued what you were doing. Your parents were away for a couple of days and you took this as a free invite to Sweet Pea.

"He is not staying here. I'll tell Mom and Dad." Reggie scowled as you leant against the kitchen island.

"Reggie, when have you ever gone up against me in the past and won? Seriously, everything I do, you have something more damning. Like...jingle jangle."

"They know about that."

"And the other drugs you like to push?" he huffed

"I know I'm no saint Reginald but put up against your antics, I'm the freaking golden child."

"You think very highly of yourself y/n." You heard the doorbell. You went to answer it seeing it was your boyfriend.

"Hey, Babe. Come on in." You grabbed the phone on your way back and held it out for your brother.

"Go on then." you challenged

"What's going on?" Sweet Pea asked wrapping and arm round your waist.

"I'm calling Reggie out. Go ahead brother, ring Mom and Dad, tell them I'm spending time with my boyfriend under the supervision of my brother and watch them get annoyed." he folded his arms.

"Idiot." you roll your eyes and put the phone back. "One of these days you'll learn, until then I would love to keep teaching you. Let's go." you took your boyfriend upstairs

"Your ruthless." he smirks

"I'm not, I just have bigger balls than my brother." You open the door to your room and crash on the bed.

"I don't get it?"

"Get what." he joined you on the bed

"The problem people have with you and the others. I mean, from what you've told me and what I know from my brother. The ghoolies are the real criminals. you're just caught in the crossfire. For the most of it at least."

"Meaning."

"You get your hands dirty."

"You bet we do." He leaned over and the two of you started to make out. Soon you pulled away.

"You know it's getting really hot. I think I might take a shower." you got up making your way to the bathroom.

"You can join me if you like." you walk in leaving the bathroom door open. Stripping down you started the shower and got in. You let the water run down over you and were just about to get the soap when the curtain was pulled back.

"Want some company."

"More the merrier." you handed him the soap and let him wash you. rinsing off when finished you did the same and then you went to wash your hair, yet you stopped when he started kissing your collar bone then turning you around and kissing your lips.

----------------------------

You had a towel wrapped around you and you went through your drawers looking for fresh clothes. Sweet Pea, had  a spar towel wrapped around your waist.

"y/n some of the...." your brother walked in.

"Reggie! Get out!" you threw a cushion at him. His face turned from passive to aggressive seeing the lack of clothing the two of you only wearing towels and wet.

"You piece of scum." he went to go for your brother, you grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"Easy bro, wouldn't want you braking your game arm."

"Ugh." you guided him out

"Next time, knock" you slammed the door and locked it.

"Brothers." you muttered rolling your eyes and going back to what you were doing.

"Won't he call your parents."

"Nah, he is now like deathly afraid of what I'll tell them. He's all bark and no bite." you shook your head

"What would you tell them." you smirked.

"I'm sure I've got something awful in my vault of secrets."

"Vault of secrets?" he chuckled

"You know what people say about the quiet one. You've got to watch out for them. I see more than you or my brother thinks. Why tell then when I can leverage it later." He started getting dressed and so did you. Going downstairs later, you saw some of the team were over.

"Oh food!" you pulled sweet Pea over to the boxes. and took a couple of slices.

"Reggie, what's the southside doing here."

"I ask myself the same thing all the time."

"He's my boyfriend you dumbos. He's cool." you sit on his lap "Got a problem, tough crap." you silence them and continued to eat.