Jughead -Shakespearean Love 3

So just to say my normal rules with like riverdale imagines i'm throwing out of the window because there is not really any logic when it comes to Romeo and Juliet scenarios. So if your reading this mini story and like well that would never happen or that is a bit far fetched, you do realise this is an imaginary world right. Anyway hope you enjoy.

-- A few months later--

Juliette giggled furiously under the covers in her bedroom, Jughead was tickling her like crazy.

"Okay, stop, stop. My stomach hurts." he hovered over the top of her and grinned

"Told you I could make you smile."

"Well it was a bad day, my mother is driving me insane. Polly is heading for cockoo land and Jason is out for serpent blood like his father. Betty is being a terrible sister and snitching on me every chance she gets. And the biggest problem of all it's getting harder to be with each other." she sighed feeling the weight of her dreams on her shoulders.

"Juliette!" Jules groaned hearing Betty come in "You here."

"Yeah, be down in a sec!" she yelled back

"I'm coming up."

"Sisters?" she groaned as she and Jughead got up grabbed his jacket and hid in the wardrobe just as Betty came in.

"Who were you talking to?"

"The walls, they're the only ones that don't irritate the shit out of me." she smiled sweetly at her sister.

"Funny, you coming to Archie's."

"Nope, busy. As much as I love Archie I'm in no mood to play the third wheel."

"What is with you lately, your so snappy."

"Betty."

"What"

"I'll say this as nicely as possible, get lost." Betty rolled her eyes

"Whatever. Here's the paper anyway." She chucked it on her bed and left, she closed the door and jughead came out. Juliette put her finger to her lips.

"Alright she's gone...yeah just being nosey... can't wait to see you too Reggie." the two silently laughed as they heard a gasp.

"Yeah, but know one can know right, i'll tell them soon just not right now." you heard Betty leave properly

"You are eerily good at lying."

"I'll take that as a complement." She took his hands and gave him a kiss. Then went to the bed and picked up the paper.

"Is she serious." She showed him the paper it was another slanderous article against the Serpents. "She has a problem" Jules shook her head

"Ignore her, we all do, for the most part. Look there is something I wanted to ask you." she there the paper back on the bed and look towards him.

"What."

"I love you, I love you so much it hurts, and to be fair I'm not the most bold person but with you I'm a different better version of myself and I'm happy with that, so I waited more that 2 hours to ask this question. Juliette will you marry me?" he dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small ring.

 Juliette will you marry me?" he dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small ring