Hiram x Reader - Badass daughter

Hi Everyone thank you for baring with me, you'll be happy to know I have a new laptop and will be writing more imagines, yay! my other one is like really caput. But anyway here. the last update was the 10th May and it's now 9th June, so not that long almost an a month.

Dwayne ....

Hiram x Reader

Hiram x Reader

You are Hiram eldest daughter and you are more badass than your dad.

Your driver pulled up outside the Pembroke and you rolled down the window. A look of disappointment a what you thought your family had lowered themselves to. But after your father incarceration everything had changed for you, your mother and sister.but now your father was back and you had the thought of him getting back to his old tricks, except you had the plan of sooner or later delivering the harsh truth that you were the boss of things now, you had learnt from your father's mistakes.

Since him being taken away and in jail, you had slowly took over your father's business, upon hearing of his realise you informed the other....acquaintance's of the dark world that it wouldn't change a thing. In fact you would prove to them that he was no longer fit for the job. You told them to sit and wait, you wagered that in a few months, within the year at most, he would slip up again. Sometimes you wish you were wrong, Dad had gone to the smaller picture of turning a small town in to something bigger than it was meant to be, he made a protege out of your sister's boyfriend Archie and well he put your Mom in harms way, that was enough to warrant a visit from you. From Paris to New York then a car ride to Riverdale you had arrived, it was a far cry from the ritz but as your Mom pointed out it was the only thing not in your father's name at the time, since then you acquired a number of properties in your name and your families, excluding your father.

Dwayne  your all around guy, driver, bodyguard, security chief, friend, confidant, lover. He opened the door for you and held out his hand.

"Ms Lodge." he smiled and you took his hand, returning his smile.

"Thank you Dwayne." you headed inside and he opened the front door for you and you strolled in.

"Andre." you swiftly acknowledged

"Miss Lodge, I wasn't aware of your visit." you heard him stammer.

"Ms Lodge ha no need to inform you." Dwayne corrected him as you stepped into the lift and the doors shut. When you arrived you knocked on the door, a couple of minutes later the door opened and there stood your mother.

"Y/n?!"

"Mum!" you beamed hugging her, she returned it whole heartedly.

"I've missed you, so much it's not even funny." you breathed as you pulled away.

"I've missed you too, sweetheart, come in." you and Dwayne entered

"Hiram, Veronica, look who is home." she revealed you and Veronica, rushed to give you a hug welcoming you back. You then turned your Dad