Jughead x Nick Sorentino

Happy Birthday to Me posting 3 imagines today This is my birthday present to myself lol

This is my birthday present to myself lol

Happy Birthday to Me posting 3 imagines today This is my birthday present to myself lol

Jughead xMe x Nick Sorentino

So I have been watching bitten again, if you haven't seen it check it out because it is awesome. My favourites are Nick, Elena and Clay.

------------------------------------

I was Fourteen when I first met him.

"Juggie, come on your Dad can't be that bad." I sighed sitting in Pops waiting for my Mom to come and pick me up. Well I hope that she had my message to come here but she wasn't herself these days. Ever since the divorce.

"You don't know him Tash, look I'll see you later." I looked at him confused

"I thought you were waiting with me till my Mom turned up." he shrugged and I huffed at your best friend . You waited for another hour before calling your Mom who didn't answer.

"Seriously?" I muttered and grabbed my stuff and walked out of Pops. Looks like I had to make my own way home in the dark. I grabbed a torch from my bag and switched it on, I was going to go through the woods and cut fifteen minutes of my journey time.

I hummed softly making my way through, that was when I heard it, twigs snapping. I looked around making sure it was just me, it was proberly nothing but  you can never be too cautious.

"Hello?" I called as I heard snapping twigs turn into something heavy footed.

"Whoever's there. I'm armed!" I lied whatever it was it was coming closer. I turned back round to my path when I saw a face and screamed. I was knocked back with something heavy on top of me. I screamed thrashing about kicking whatever it was off me, there was a whimper. Seeing my torch I grabbed it and shined on whatever was on me.

"A wolf?" it growled at me and I scrambled back. There was another growl and snapped my head to where it was coming from and there was another wolf which attacked the first there was a fight before the mean one ran off. I tried to get up quietly but failed, the second wolf turned to me and I jumped slightly before taking off running, I didn't have a steady light so a tripped over a root and fell.