Archie 2 - Consequences

Over the next few months Ellie stuck tight to Toni and Cheryl, however during one of their conversations they were caught by Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"So is there a bump yet?" Cheryl wondered while she played with Toni's hair.

"No though it's a lot firmer I think at some point i will just pop and I will freak about how none of my clothes will fit me."

"What are you doing about clothes."

"I want to go to Greendale at some point I have been looking up how to hide a baby bump."

"Your pregnant?" They all looked over to a shocked Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Shit" Ellie muttered

The five of them made a pact that no one would breath a word and now they had to be extra careful.

Eleanor avoided her family like the plague, at school and at home, she chilled at Thistlehouse till late and then went home, she was surrounded by Sweets, Fangs, Cheryl and Toni. If  Betty , Veronica or Jughead, were near, one of them would take her away. Cheryl and Toni took Ellie to Greendale to get a bunch of maternity clothes. which  she would eventually need.

In the sanctuary of her bedroom Ellie took polaroids and wrote a secret diary or her pregnancy. She worked at supermarket where she wore the baggiest uniform and no one battered a eye. One day Polly had enough so when her sisters were at school and her Mom was at work. She went up to Eleanor's room and opened the door. Her room looked like it had always done her bed made her desk untidy with textbooks and her laptop, pictures of her family and friends dotted around.

Polly went for her laptop first, switching it on. Once loaded she typed the password 3DaysGrace! but it was denied, she tried several other and Polly huffed. Her sister was secretive, which was a clear indicators that there was something and whatever it was she had done everything to make sure it stayed that way. Since the laptop was a dead end, she then searched her drawers, she found her diary and she grinned looking through it, but the last entry was dated months ago. Growling she shoved the book back and went back to searching, wardrobe, shelves, under the bed, she tried everywhere. She was about to give up when she saw the air vent. Giving one last chance she knelt down and grabbed the edges which had been prided and taken off before.

"Bingo." she whispered and put her hand it, there in the vent was a small pouch and a book. she pulled it out and  opened the pouch up, there was the mother load, quite literally of her sisters secret.

-----------

Ellie arrived back home with her friends and there in the kitchen was her mother and sisters waiting for her.

"Eleanor, sit down."

"I'm not staying long." she replied going to get a apple

"Sit...down." Alice said firmly.  Ellie sighed and lots at her friends as she takes a seat. The four of them stand behind her.

"When were you going to tell me?" Alice asked her daughter

"Excuse me?"  Alice placed the push of pictures and her pregnancy diary.

"How did you find those."

"It doesn't matter." Polly replied

"Yes it does, those were hidden there is no way you could have gone into my room and just found them." Ellie began to get angry.

"Which means you have had to be searching my room really hard which is a invasion of privacy."

"Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant, Ellie?" Alice asked