Reggie x Reader - Arranged Marriage

Reggie - Marrying Young/ Arranged Marriage

This had to be the most stupidest idea your parents had come up with in the entire universe. Granted you weren't the most behaved child but marrying you off aged 17 to the High School Player, they were stark raving mad. They and the Mantles had got it into the head that we were the perfect match and that we would balance each other out. Lord know's why, I can't stand Reggie.

But you still lived under their roof and lived off them, you had that bad of a rep even the lovable Pop Tate was cautious about hiring you. So here you were stood in front of the full body mirror looking yourself at the god awful white wedding dress that your mother picked out. There was a knock on the door and you told whoever to come in. Betty and Veronica entered in there Rose Gold dresses

"You look beautiful, Y/N"

"I feel awful, I don't want to get married." you told them huffing

"Then why are you?"

"Because I've been that bad i can't get a job where someone has enough faith to hire me so I can get my own money and move out. I'm so reliant on them that they play this card marry and we'll keep the cash flowing."

"I could speak to Juggie. Maybe you could stay with him and and FP."

"IF only, my parents would drag me out by the hair. Oh they have been planning this of years, it was just pure luck that we have gained a bit of a record so they can use it against us. They have us by the balls, if its the one and only thing we agree on Reggie and I is that we don't want to get married to each other. And have you seen this could she have picked anything more white?! I looked disgusting"

"I think you look beautiful" Betty smiled and you glared at her.

"Look you have ten minutes before you leave give me five and I can find something." Veronica left and five minutes later she came in with several ribbons.

"This is as much as I could find but pick one and I can make a belt." You gave a little smile not the colour you wanted but attested she tried, you picked out a back ribbon. She fixed it around your waist and it improved a little bit.

"I thought you might chose black but I also know you like orange so I found these" she dug in her bag and brought out six fake orange flowers for your hair.

"Veronica, thank you." there was a knock on the door and you Dad came in. He had a bright smile on his face.

"Honey you look beautiful."

"No thanks to Mom." you lifted your dress and walked past him but stopped.

"You know I will never forgive either of you for this right, and I manage to get a job and support myself, your whole dream is screwed." you walked off followed by the girls. That may be harsh but they hurt you and they made you pissed off. They needed to know that no matter how far you went, you knew that actions had consequences you were ready for them, but this wasn't it. you want to your daughter to marry someone she doesn't want to, then they have complexity lost you.

You stood outside the church, on your own. You told your Dad to go in, two could play the ass game only you could do it better. The doors opened and you walked down the aisle, when you stopped in front of Reggie, both had a look of dismay.

"Please be seated. Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls. We are gathered here today to witness, the union of Reginald and y/n"

"I Reginald take you y/n, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward..."

"I Y/N take you Reginald to be my wedded husband  to have and to hold from this day forward..."

"I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage..." you both slide rings onto each other's fingers

"You make kiss the bride."

"No Thanks" a few cleared their throats and the two of you looked at your parents who nodded their heads, then you looked at each other, rolling his eyes he leaned in and kissed you. But here is the thing, you didn't have it, in fact you kissed back but then you remember who he was and you pulled away hearing the clapping.

-----------

That was six months ago, both parents paid for a house and you slept in separate rooms. You were driving over on the southside with Fangs and Sweet pea. Finally having a good time.

"Watch this." You slammed your foot down on the accelerator and sped off you were drifting something you did plenty of times before but on your way back something went wrong and he car you were in flipped over and hit a tree. you blacked out

You woke up to the sound of beeping, you groaned opening your eyes, you took in your surroundings and noticed that you were in hospital and there was a body sleeping soundly next to you. It was Reggie.

"Re-ggie." You croaked he groaned and you lifted your arm seeing a pot firmly there, but you nudged him anyway. He woke up he looked around noticing you were awake the look of relief.

"Y/n Mantle you are insane, you could have got yourself killed."

"But I didn't. Anyway why do you care?" he looked crest fallen.

"why do I? Y/n I love you, you big idiot." your mouth dropped at his big confession.

"I..." you thought about it since the six months you had gotten married you felt more obliged to spend a little time together, but you felt all these little things but pushed them aside for something else. You didn't think you were quite there yet but it wasn't out of the question.

"I think I nearly love you?" he was happy with that and the two of you talked.

------

"Reginald Mantle!" you screamed bounding downstairs.

"oh Daddy in trouble." you heard your three year old daughter Kaisley  say, the two were downstairs watching Frozen. You threw the test at him.

"Really?! Kaise go play in the playroom. she got off the sofa and ran to the play room chanting Daddy in trouble. he took a proper look and a bright grin came across his face.

"You little bugger you did it again."

"You're pregnant!" he cheered running round to pick you up you squealed.

"Kaise come in here!" he called she come running in and he lifted her up "Guess what?"

"What Daddy?"

Mummy has a baby in her tummy you're gonna have a baby brother or sister." she put her hand on your stomach.

"Baba?" you smiled

"Baba yeah" Maybe getting married wasn't bad after all.