Jughead - Shakesperan Love 1

So I want to thank for those who commented on my need your help chapter, and those who still comment on it giving me help to bring you more imagines that hopefully you enjoy. So as you can tell by this one it is it's ya boy Jughead who by a landslide/ popular choice 'won' this spot and imagine. So I hope you like it and please keep helping me out.

Tasha

Coopers vs Jones high school feud lasting nearly two decades. Northsiders vs Southsiders, Serpents vs Vixens. A war raging on over a former heartbreak and hate that has passed on through children, how would it ever break?, Would it ever break?

The tale of this funding began in the afternoon of a school day, where Alice Smith fell for Forsythe Pendleton Jones second of his name but for the latter it was not love that connected them it was lust, fun, secrecy but not love. In the end he broke her hard which ensued hate and a secret that would be covered up in the years to come.

The clan of Coopers Alice Cooper and Hal Cooper have three daughters from their union. Polly, the eldest who seemed to like a union of incest. Elizabeth the beautiful bookish girl who had the love of two men and Juliette the youngest who dreamt of a romance that would sweep her off her feet much to the amusement of her parents and sisters. With the Coppers came their blood connection to the Blossoms though they wish not but they accept. Penelope Blossom who over time had a heart stained with black till it was the colour of midnight, she had married Clifford who's dealings under the name of Sugar man left him free to walk the streets. they had their only twins who they were horrible to were Cheryl the Queen be of her school and head cheerleader who ruled almost like a tyrant and Jason the misunderstood jock who was very protective over the Cooper trio

Then in the blue cover if you will, were the Jones and their Serpent Gang. FP jones was the King of the clan and ruled them with a firm yet fair fist. His son was Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third of that name, more commonly known as Jughead. He was the weird and mysterious type who while wanted to go on and be more that a serpent was still a serpent. Jughead had his own small group of Serpents. Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni.

Juliette walked with Elizabeth who everyone called Betty towards her group of friends Veronica Lodge, Kevin Keller and Archie Andrews. Veronica tucked her arm through Juliette and Betty's.

"You do know how lucky you are, right." Ronnie sighed as she walked with the girls down the hall to the lounge.

"What are you on about now, Vee?" Juliette rolled her eyes

"Your kidding right? Reggie has been bothering me since i got to school about when you'd be here and Archie can't stop talking about Betty.

"Reggie Mantle?!" Juliette faked gagged causing Veronica to laugh.

"He's nice Jules."

"Is not, he's a man whore and will sleep with anyone with a pulse." she rolled her eyes at her sister.

"He fancies you. Archie told me he wanted to ask you out." Ronnie told her best friend who shivered in disgust.

"Dramatic." Betty chided her sister.

"Anyway who is ready for the party tonight." Ronnie changed the subject to include everyone.

"Me!" the others agreed.

"I love my dress."

"What colour is it?" Kevin asked taking her other arm.

"Wait and see." she teased and the carried on with their day

------------------

on the other side of town Jughead strolled through the halls of Southside high during lunch and towards the Serpent table. He dumped his bag on the floor as the others stopped chatting.\