Archie x Reader - Fast and Furious Junkie

You are a Serpent you loves fast and furious.

You were working on a car that you got from the junkyard a  very good price, it was a push over to get it. A dodge charger, why anyone would want to get rid of this beauty was beyond you, but they did and their loss was your gain. For months you had been working to pay for the parts to fix this up. Now it was here.

"Y/n!" you heard your boyfriend Archie call.

"In here!" you replied wiping down the bonnet.

"Wow."

"She's perfect, right. I can't believe I finally did it." you breathed "I feel like the female version of Dom Toretto." you laughed

"Who." your head snapped up

"What did you say?"

"Who is Dom Toretto." he questioned and your jaw dropped, it wasn't often you were rendered shocked but when it did happen it was mind blowing.

"You cannot be serious right? Fast and Furious franchise only the best films ever to be made. Ever." he shook his head.

"Sorry."

"Okay, this can be test drive tomorrow. Right now, follow me. you switched all the lights off and dragged him back to your trailer. You went to your room and grabbed all seven films and put them on the table.

"Having a boyfriend that doesn't know my life is just not acceptable, we're watching all of these films." You put the first one in and got the popcorn before the two of you sat down.

For hours you watched the films in order meaning Tokyo Drift came after the sixth film. You swore during the sixth that Archie got Jealous of your fascination with Owen Shaw. Granted you loved Dom, Brian, Tej, Han, Giselle, Mia and Hobbs but it all went to shit seeing Luke Evens as Owen Shaw the Jason Statham as Deckard.

"Amazing." you muttered after finishing the seventh film "Never get's old." you got up

"Okay, I'll admit, I liked it." you turned

"Good, because that would have been a deal breaker." you went to wash up

"Seriously."

"Yep, 70% of my life is Fast and Furious. 30% is being a serpent. If they were real people, I'm not ashamed to say I would be on the first bus outta here." he laughed but it was true you loved the film you were devastated at Paul Walkers death.

"I'm serious, when I saw that beauty in the junkyard I was straight down at Pops getting a job and I threatened that if anyone so much as looked at that car in the wrong way or tried to take it, it would be bad news." he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a kiss."

------

The next  morning you had dressed and were out to take your new baby for a spin.

"You taking her out?" Archie asked coming into the garage.

"You bet, wanna join?" he nodded and you got in to start her up. You took her out and were driving fine until you came to the place you really wanted.

"Hold on?" you warned your boyfriend."

"What do you...." you slapped your foot down on the gas and screamed in joy where as Archie was out of fear.

"y/n, dead end. DEAD END Y/N!" your braked and swerved the car around till it came to a stop an inch from the end.

"That was awesome!" you cheered

"Are you insane, we could have been killed." you put a hand to your chest

"You really think I would let that happen? That hurts."

"What hurts is seeing your life flash before your eyes. What were you thinking?"

"Ride or die, live your life a quarter mile at a time. Several film quotes." you breathed still running on adrenaline." you started her up again.

"Drive slow please." you rolled your eyes but did so, taking him home