Hiram x Reader - Baby Lodge

"Dad, I'm pregnant." you stated sitting in front of your father. You had been skirting around the subject for weeks about not feeling well you had finally taken the leap and told him.

"What?"

"I'm having a baby." he stood up and began pacing in front of you. You looked at your brother Archie and he gave you a sad smile. You had told him first, well actually you had no choice, you forgot to lock the bathroom door saw he came in thinking it was empty and saw what you were doing.

"How?" you went to answer "I mean I know how but who, I didn't even know you were seeing anybody."

"It was one of the nights we had a disagreement an well I did some reckless stuff including sleeping with someone." You lied. you couldn't tell him the truth, having a bun in the oven was bad enough, but saying you'd been having a secret relationship with someone older and said older person was your best friends Dad even worse. Even Archie didn't know the full story but then you explained it was someone older and you had ended things a months ago he got it and didn't push the conversation anymore.

"y/n." you felt the tears come out, feeling disappointed. You couldn't catch a break.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean...I...." you ran out of  the house.

You sat in Pickins park for what seemed like forever.

"y/n!" you looked up seeing Veronica. She saw your eyes and engulfed you in a hug.

"Archie, told me."

"Which part."

"The secret boyfriend." you nodded

"I'm such an idiot, I should have known with Archie and Grundy. They couldn't work , we couldn't work and now I'm in this mess. How can I be a doctor and be a Mom? Stupid, Stupid. Stupid." you hit your head against the gazebo pole.

"Hey, you are not stupid. You fell in love." you stared at her felling the guilt eat away at you.

"Come on." she took you back to the Pembroke which is the last place you wanted to be. She sat you in front of the fire and gave you a robe.

"What's going on?" you heard his voice.

"I should go." you say

"No, you're not leaving to Archie comes with your Dad." she pushed your shoulder back down and you hugged your knees staring at the fire as Veronica went to talk to her father. There was a knock at the door and you looked to see Hiram answering, giving your father a stiff nod in greeting. You saw Archie and ran to give him a hug. he held your head comforting you, he was the best younger brother ever

"Thank you, Hiram, Veronica."

"I hope she gets better soon." you were taken back home and sat on the couch.

"I'm sorry, I didn't have the best reaction."

"I disappointed you, I get it. I disappointed myself. I'm beating myself up in side." He brought you into his arms and you cried.

------------

You made a pact with yourself that would get your doctorate, you swore to your baby that they would be proud of you.

You were sat in the library again when someone sat across from you. It was Hiram, you yanked your earphones out and looked around.

"What are you doing here?" you whisper.

"I came to see you, how are you doing?"

"Since this?" you pointed at your swelled stomach. "I'm a freaking pariah at school and apparently I'm sending the wrong message to young women, how do you think."