FP x Reader: You're Pregnant

Part two to Archie sister in secret relationship with FP

You sat in your bathroom jolting your leg nervously. You had driven two towns over just to get what you needed and drove back again.

You were just imagining things, you were over reacting right. There is no way that this could be possible that you had gotten so careless in your escapades. It was just pure fluke?

The alarm on your phone sounded and you silenced it. taking a deep breath, you got up from the floor and looked at the test in front of you.

Positive

Positive.

Positive

"Shit." you muttered

"Y/N is everything alright in there? You been in there a while?" You Dad

"Yeah, I'm fine Dad. Just finishing up." you washed your hands first then wiped away the tears. You put everything away as if nothing happened and opened the door. Your Dad was waiting.

"You okay, honey. You look upset."

"Yeah. I'm good. I gotta go, I'll see you later." you left getting into your car and driving away. You found yourself at Sweetwater river. You sat there in your car and just cried.

At some point during your crying, you cried yourself to sleep and you was awoken by a tap on your window. Rubbing your eyes you rolled down the window. It was Sherriff Keller.

"So this is where you've been hiding young lady. You Dad has been worried sick."

"What time is it?"

"Nearly midnight, your old man called me a couple of hours ago asking me to do a quick check around town. Low and behind."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll go home." he nodded and you started the car back up again. You drove home and got out of the car. In the house your Dad was there in a chair asleep. Grabbing a blanket you covered him and kissed his head, and went upstairs going back to sleep.

---

Over the next couple of weeks you were distant from your family, going on trips out of town, visiting a doctor where nobody knew you and word couldn't spread. You had gathered your thoughts and made peace. You were keeping the baby which you looked at so fondly on a scan picture you had done. All that was left was addressing it with your Dad, Archie, Mum and FP. As much as you wanted to tell your family first you needed to know if this baby had a Dad that was going to be there.

You know he had done his best with Jughead and Jellybean but he got caught up in alcohol and prison. That his wife left him with his daughter and abandoning her son. When you pulled up outside his trailer you gulped looking at the scan picture.

"It's now or never eh peanut." you muttered rubbing your stomach. You put the scan back in your bag and got out.

Knocking on the door to his trailer you waited patiently. He opened the door and a look of shock was over his face.

"y/n." he breathed

"Hello FP." You gave a soft smile

"Is it alright if I come in. If your alone that is."  He nodded and stood aside letting you in. You stood facing him as he shut the door.

"I.."

"I'm sorry" you started but he apologised

"For the way I handled you wanting to go public." you nodded

"It's okay, we agreed to keep it a secret and I shouldn't have overstepped." you waved him off

"No, you had a right, we've been dating for a while."