Sheriff Keller 3 (Requested)

Sheriff Keller Requested Last Part FlameKim

You stood with Tom's arms wrapped around as you watched Hal Cooper being put in the police car by the new and untrustworthy Sherriff of Riverdale

You stood with Tom's arms wrapped around as you watched Hal Cooper being put in the police car by the new and untrustworthy Sherriff of Riverdale. Since Tom was forced to abided his position due to him not being able to make any process and his closeness to the case, not for lack of trying given the fact that he had been having and fair with one of the victims before hand and was the father of the child that was killed in the process, Hiram Lodge had slithered in with one of his people.

But that didn't stopped the fact that people were dead now including the former janitor and Midge. And the killer, of them and your unborn baby was Hal Cooper. The same Hal Cooper that used to babysit you with Alice. The same Hal Cooper that your parents housed to trust with picking you up and taking you to the Cooper house when they were running late with work. His eyes wondered over to your and gave you a sick smile. You broke away from tom and went up to the Sherriff.

"When you finish with him, I wanna talk to him." you told the asshole that took Tom's place.

"I wouldn't suggest that."

"I'm not asking, I have know that man my whole life and then he decided to isolate me and shoot me before taking something dear me. I wanna know why, I wanna know why me because of him my whole life has changed. So I will see him after you finished." you turned round and went back to Kevin and Tom

You now stood across from Hal on the other side of the cell staring at him , trying to figure him out, gone was the kind and caring man that comforted yu when you missed you parents when they didn't pick you up. When you came out of hospital after being shot, after he shot you.

"Why?" you spoke and he tilted his head slightly

"Why?" he repeated

"You have know me since I was born, watched me grow up. Been basically a second Dad. You helped raise me like I was one of your own. How do you go from a Suburban Dad to a serial killer? I mean from what Betty explained you had a different and traumatic childhood which was re awakened when Betty gave her speech. But you have known these people all their lives. Just why?"

"Sinners. You are all sinners."

"You called me the whore mistress." you wiped your tears away.

"You are, you should have been punished, you were next." you stumbled back and gasped as he smirked.

"You slept with a married man and married father, the same age as me."

"I love him."

"You are a child, you needed to be taught a lesson so i taught you both" he came closer to the glass.

"So you shot me, leaving me for dead and killing my child. A child then I never got to know about" your voice raised

"I did you a favour removing that unholy thing from you."

"IT WAS MY BABY! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" You slammed you hand against the glass, he seemed to get a sick pleasure from it. You had enough of it and turned the tables.

"You do know you lose right, all of this killing and sickness is for nothing, you killed people for nothing."

"What makes you figure"

"You killed innocent people attempted to kill others for nothing. You nearly killed me but I'm still here. I may have lost one baby but I can still get pregnant and I will, with Tom. You tried to break us but you only made us stronger. You have lost everything and for the rest of us, it might take us a while but you will be nothing but a horrible memory. You will never get out and you will rot in hell." Turning on your heal you walked away.

-------------------------------

Two Years later

Now 21 you stood in front of the full length mirror mixing your hair slightly

Now 21 you stood in front of the full length mirror mixing your hair slightly. Tom's ex wife had signed the divorce papers and sorted custody with Kevin out, not that there was much giving that she was serving our country and he stayed with his Dad anyway. But she had admitted though she didn't like it, she didn't blame him and she had a feeling this would happen.

A couple of months after his divorce was finalised he proposed. Much to the dismay of your parents but you were and adult and you were no longer under their roof so they didn't have much say. You wanted simple wedding so you had it at the chapel with only your close friends and family invited.

Kevin was best man and your nearly two year old daughter was the flower girl. A few months after speaking with Hal Cooper you were pregnant again, which sent you and Tom into over drive of protection with this one, after your maternity finished he wanted to be a stay and home Dad, which he loved doing.

Anyway back to your wedding day. There was a knock on the door and your father stepped in with a small smile on his face.

"You look beautiful, kiddo." you gave him a grin.

"Thanks Dad." you reply.

"You ready?" You nodded and took his hand as he lead you to the car.

You walked down the aisle to your and Tom favourite song beaming away, as you reached him you saw him wipe away a couple of tears and you kissed his hand.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Thomas and Rain."

"I Thomas, take you Rain to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." You grinned wiping away your own tear.

"I Rain take you Thomas, to be my husband and to have and to hold from this day forward, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part." You told him never leaving his eyes.

"i give you this ring as a sign of my vow, and with all that I am, and all that I have; I honor you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." he slid the ring on your finger and then you took his ring repeating

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." He leant down to kiss yo and everyone clapped.

The end