Jughead x Reader - Year Later

Part two to Jughead break up

Six years had passed since your break up with Jughead, you had moved out of thistle house five  years ago and back to New York where you had gotten a job as a elementary teacher. a year after moving you and the twins took a vacation in California which is where you met Tyler

-then-

The  twins were crying their heads off as you were making your way to the beach. you stopped rubbing your face, you had the bright idea taking two twin toddlers for their first beech vacation and you said you could do it on your own but you were struggling. They were crying and fighting each other. You went round to the front to appease them but you were struggling. You managed to figure out that Jaclyn was hungry and Rosie had a dirty nappy. You gave Jaclyn a cracker and here tears stopped as she munched on it, then you looked around for a cafe, with a changing room. Finally spotting one you were planning to make your way there when you bumped into someone.

"Easy there." he chuckled

"I am so sorry, I didn't even see you." you apologised

"It's fine it looks like you've got your hands full." you then realised who it was

"Your, Tyler Hoechlin. Oh my.. I'm even more sorry right now."

"Yes I am and you are fine." you looked down at Rosie.

"It's okay baby." You turned back round to face Tyler

"As much as I would love to freak out and have a fan girl moment, I have a twin that needs changing and then most likely another."

"Where are you going?" he questioned

"The Cafe across the road."

"Well it's busy so how about I help you."

"You don't have too." you shook your head.

"It doesn't look like this cutie is going to give up anytime soon and doing a rush walk across this road isn't the best idea." you sighed feeling defeated but you agreed. he helped you across and into the cafe where you decided to take both twins in because you it was a pattern that once one did something the other wasn't far behind.

"I can keep an eye on the pram if you like."

"You don't have too." you breath picking up two children, while holding the nappy bag.

"I think we've established that while your twins are not happy I'm not leaving." You could swear Rosie  was screaming higher now.

"Okay." you rushed into the changing room and set about changing both twins. Finally Rosie calmed down and you gave her a cracker knowing she would be hungry too. Then you lifted Jaclyn and changed her as well, you were right. Finally they were both changed and partly fed till you could actually sit down and give them something proper to eat.

"Thank you so much. I really need to make a note of not doing this again on my own."

"I think you handled it pretty well. Can I be bold."

"Erm, sure?" you had no idea where this was going

"I would like to buy you and these two little ladies lunch. Right now."

"Why?" you laughed confused as to why the Tyler Hoechlin was conversing with you and offering to buy and your daughters lunch.

"Because your a strong woman who just dealt with two screaming twins in a public place without breaking a sweat. While meeting someone who clearly know and like."