Archie - Southside Affair

You was fixing your bike on a mild weekend afternoon. Humming along to a tune on the radio, you weren't paying attention to what was going on around you. That was until, someone cleared their throat and you looked up. You came face to face with the red headed jock of Riverdale high.

"Hey y/n" you smirked standing up.

"What's up Andrews" you looked behind him "Not got your little gang today?"

"You know I don't bring them with me at times like this." he replied

"Oh and what time would that be then?" he glanced sideways and backward before taking the steps towards you. He wrapped his big ripped arms clad in his letterman jacket around you and pulled you in for a kiss.

Okay, yes you had started a secret relationship with the a Northsider who was also dating another girl but, you were a sucker for being a bad girl and you had need which Mr Archie Andrews just so happen to fulfil.

"Take it you missed me then."

"You have no idea." He muttered against your lips. You pulled him inside your trailer and proceeded to rip each others clothes off.

-------

You lay back on the bed , panting heavily. this had been going on for months with neither side any the wiser. You can't remember how it started exactly, not that you cared with everything going on, this was a nice distraction.

"This never get's old." Archie Breathed. you turned on your side and gave him a kiss.

"I bet it doesn't not everyone can be as talented and wild as a serpent." You joked. Leaning over him you took out a cigarette and a lighter before taking a puff of smoke.

"So where does Queen Bee think you are?"

"Library studying." you laughed

"Lame." Getting up you dropped your burning smoke in a tray and slipped on Archie's shirt and picked it up again.

"I like you in my clothes." You looked back at him resting his head against the headboard and smile firmly on his face. It dropped when there was a knock on his door. You snapped to the noise then looked back.

"Not a sound." You went to the door and opened it a little.

"Jughead?"

"y/n Hi."

"Hey, what can I do for you."

"I'm going to Pops with some of the others, wanna join?"

"Not right now thanks." He looked you up and down as you chucked away your finished cig.

"What are you wearing?"

"Clothes. Was there anything else?"

"No, talk to you later ?"

"Sure, Bye...Jughead." You slammed the door and breathed a sigh of relief. The last thing you wanted to happen was Jughead finding out. It would be a ripple effect.

Jughead would tell Betty, Betty would tell Veronica, ensuing a cat fight and a possible war with sides again, one that your fellow serpents would fight but not want.

"Is he gone?" Archie asked coming out in his pants?" You went to the window and pulled back the curtain watching Jughead leave on his motorcycle.

"Yeah." You turned around

"That was too close." he breathed

"You're telling me, that boy is like my brother but if he ever find out it would be only a matter of time before he told Betty who tells Veronica."

"I better go" You nod

"I'm gonna need my shirt back though." You removed it and held it out.

"Come and get it then." He went to get it but you dodged him and ran back into the bedroom.