Hiram x Reader Daddy's Mistress Part 2

Hiram x Reader - Daddy's Mistress

Waking up the next morning you turned in your bed and your arm hit against a body. Opening your eyes you adjusted to the light that was sleeping in. There laid next to you still sleeping was Hiram. You smiled slightly, you hadn't woken up like this in a while, you moved closer as your bump would allow and draped your arm over his bare torso. His arm automatically came down to hold your waist. He began to stir and when he finally did awake, he looked down at you.

"Now this I defiantly have missed." You whispered tracing patterns on his skin.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He rubbed your back.

"Yet I did, and I survived. You leaned up

"Hiram, nothing can ever be the exact same after what happened you know that right?" his eyes fluttered closed.

"I am so glad your back but we had to adapt to survive and keep living the lifestyle we have. You being released is amazing but it's no longer the same."

"I know, as I keep getting reminded."

"I love you so much, I don't want to see you on the wrong side of the law again, please Hiram. I don't think I could go through it again." You felt tears roll down your cheeks, it was his turn to sit up, he rubbed them away.

"I promise I won't leave you again."

"You said that last time. I remember being in a similar situation where I was close to losing you, except it wasn't prison."

"Y/n. mi alma. Don't cry."

"He says to a pregnant woman." You huff getting out of bed

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to be a good Dad. Not just to Veronica. Do you know how hard it was being greeted by your lawyer at the airport from Paris? To have him take you to one side and explain that you had been arrested? Cesco and Alex had no idea what was going on, they were questioning me why you weren't there, where you were, when you were coming back. I had no idea how to answer the truth of it. It's not like Veronica, they didn't witness it and have the harsh truth that their father ruined people's lives with his actions." You rubbed your head.

"I was in tears when I had to tell them something, anything about why you were away and then we couldn't go home because everything in your name was ceased. It was terrifying Hiram and I wasn't even in Hermione and Veronica's shoes."

"Y/n the baby." he stood up to comfort you but you slapped his hand away.

"This baby had been growing in stress thanks to you. No more Hiram, promise me no more of this foolishness, continue with business by all means but I swear to you, if you put me through anything like that again. I will take myself and the children away. Am I clear."

"Y/n." he went to say something charming and you knew it, he would try to distract you.

"Am I clear, Hiram." You glared and him and he sighed

"Clear, I promise." You let him hug and kiss your stress away, you couldn't take it anymore, you couldn't put your children or yourself through anything like that again.

"Mom, Cece is being mean!" You heard Alex scream.

"Am not!" Then there was a ensuing argument. You sighed and pulled away walking out fo the bedroom and downstairs to the living room where your children was sitting and watching TV or trying to. You leant over the sofa and took the control.

"Enough, wash your hands for breakfast."

"But Mama" You folded your arms and glowered at them, they got the message and went to wash their hands. You then moved to make breakfast. Hiram joined you in the kitchen and was making coffee."