Archie x Reader - Supergirl

You hurt, really hurt. You hated being on your period, you just wanted to curl up in bed and wither away. In your comfy panamas' with a heat pack and painkillers you sat watching tv, when there was a knock on your bedroom door.

"Come in."  you say and the door opened revealing Archie.

"Hey Babe. Your Mom told me what was going on."

"It sucks being a girl sometimes." you mutter. He comes over holding a bag from Pops

"You're amazing." You snatch the bag from him. He laughs.

"Also." he hold up box sets of Super girl, your favourite tv program

"I love you so much right now." He puts the first disc in and you ate your burger and fries while watching, he slipped is arm around you.

Once you had finished your meal, you curled up with him and watched half of the first season before falling asleep.

-----

When you woke up Archie was still there having fallen asleep too, grabbing the remote you paused the episode and went to the toilet. Cleaning up and feeling a bit better you kept on top with pain killers and heated up your pack again before grabbing drinks and going back to bed. You went back to the episode that you missed and finished watching it. When Archie woke up you were on the last episode.

"How long have it been asleep?" he asked

"A while, I think I went before you."

"How do you feel."

"Much better, I'm just gonna chill for the rest of the day. For me the first day of a period is always the worst, thank god it's the weekend." you finished watching the episode and turned to him

"I know who I'm gonna be for Halloween." you stated with it being just a couple of weeks away.

"Who?"

"Supergirl." he chuckled

"OF course you are. I don't know why I asked." you giggled

---------

Halloween was finally here and you were meeting ith the others at Pops for milkshakes before you would take your little sister trick or treating, she too loved DC Heros, it was a theme for you too to dress up as them. This year you were supergirl of course and she was Green Arrow. You held her hand as the two of you walked into Pops.

"Hey y/n and y/s/n."

"You will fail this town if I don't get candy." she said in a deep voice, the others laughed, it was her motto for the night improvising on Oliver Queen's take of 'you've failed this city.'

"Alright Arrow, save it for later." the two of you sat down and ordered

"I don't get the point of dressing up."

"Well clearly, you've never watched DC Superheroes." your sister retorted

"I would watch what you say around her, she is hardcore fan."  You two had your shakes before you were dragged out wanting to get candy. Your sister without fail spoke the same line over and over again with the same conviction every time.

When you got home you had dumped your bags.

"Okay, time to turn back into Oliver Queen and go to bed."

"But what about the candy?"

"Will be safe. now lets' go." you sorted her out and put her to bed. Going into your room you looked at your costume smiling faintly.

"If only I could be Supergirl for real." you mutter