Reggie x Reader - Victim of the Black Hood

part two to being followed

You were rushed into the hospital by Reggie after being shot twice by the Black hood at the library.

"Hold on Babe, Hold on." the doctors rushed to your aid as you were put on a gurney, calling out what was wrong and information as they took you into surgery

-Reggie-

Outside Reggie was shaking after bringing you into the hospital, he told everything he knew about you and you were wheeled away. He looked down at his hands your red blood stained on them. He sat down on the chairs and took out his phone, he rang your house and shakily held the phone to his ear. He wanted to tell your family instead of hearing it from the hospital. The cries of your parents and quick worried before hanging up made him shiver. He then phoned Archie before leaving it there.

It wasn't long before your parents turned up asking about their daughter and he informed them of what happened how he left you inside and went to the toilet, to hearing the gun shot and running for her, hearing the second shot. He was comforted by your parents while they waited for the news. Slowly friends started arriving, The Bulldogs, the vixen all came to support.

Hours went by as everyone waited for some news, finally a doctor came out.

"Miss Y/L/N?" everyone stood up your parents and Reggie went forward

"Your daughter suffered a abdominal gunshot wound which nicked a internal artery and caused heavy bleeding, luckily he managed to repair the wound. The second bullet damaged her lung and caused a lot of bleeding into the chest haul" he told them

"Is she going to be alright."

"Yes, but we had to put her into an induced coma, because of the severity of the injuries. She was lucky he got her here when he did." the doctor nodded to Reggie " It was touch and go but she's a fighter, we're prepping a room for her now, we'll let you know when she can have visitors." the doctor left and your parents turned to Reggie.

"Thank you."

"I..." He shook his head going to sit back down. Sheriff Keller arrived and questioned your boyfriend about what happened but because he had left you, he didn't have the full picture and couldn't until you woke up.

-

You were in a coma for months, the doctors tried to bring you round but you weren't responding yet. Reggie was sent to school but came to the hospital everyday and talked to you, While still team Captain he felt like a part of him was broken. While asleep your brain took you to your safe place which was home and life before the black hood, you would come to remember it was in the early days of your relationship with Reggie, where nothing bad like Jason Blossom dying or The Hooded attacks on your town. You regressed back to having playful arguments with Jason about how whipped Reggie was.

How Archie was still scrawny and Betty in love with him still. There were no Lodges and no fear. You still had pink highlights in your hair and you thought it was cool for you. Just peace. In your head everything was normal, but it wasn't there were little things you began to notice, your head telling you that this wasn't real, for example sentences about death and waking up, conversations about coming back to Reggie when he was right there with you.

Talking to a fine looking Jason and the next he was all we and decomposed with a bullet wound in his head. You thought you were going mad, and it began to happen a lot more.

Reggie sat at your bedside telling you about his day again when the heart monitors began to speed up and your hand twitched. He called for the doctors just as your eyes opened. You began to panic, feeling everything the hospital used to keep you going."

"Babe, Babe. Calm down."

"You need to leave." he was taken out of the room as the doctors scurried around you. Explain what happened and that you needed to calm down. Once you did you the doctors checked you over more thoroughly before letting your parents in to see you. Being asleep for so long you didn't adjust straight away to what had happened.

"Oh baby." you Mum gave you a tearful hug and your father joined her.

"Re...Reg...Reggie." you muttered

"He's outside sweetheart. Do you want me to bring him in." you nodded and your Dad brought him in.

"y/n" he breathed hugging you. you tapped his back slightly. They talked to you for a while before the nurses advised that you should have some rest, you asked if Reggie could stay which he did and you played the messing with his fingers.

"It felt like my heart stopped, when I heard the shots. Seeing you, thinking I lost you." he shook his head gulping, soon you fell asleep and when you were awake Sherriff Keller took your statement.

Suing the next few weeks you lost more of the aids you first had and were getting ready to come home. Your Parents pulled up outside the house and there was Reggie waiting.

"You have a good one there, sweetheart." your dad commented "He came everyday without fail." he added

"Thanks Dad." he helped you out and you slowly smiled at your boyfriend and rock through all of this. He carefully lifted you to take you upstairs and on to your bed.

"I've got everything to keep you happy while you finish recovering. Every Season of Supergirl, Arrow, Legends and The Flash, all eight Fast and Furious films as well as magazines from the past months your out and right now, burger, fries with chocolate shake on the house from Pop himself."

"Thank you, but is it weird that I want to do homework." Reggie grinned and brought a folder from his bag.

"Collecting every day. They asked why you would want to giving that you weren't awake and when you would wake up, you would focus on recovering but I know my girlfriend and the last thing you would want is to let some lunatic affect your grades."

"I love you." you smiled giving him a kiss

"I love you." he replied. For the first time in months Reggie laughed and smiled as you ate then worked and watched DC Superheroes, he was right you wouldn't lets some maniac ruin your life, he already tried and failed physically he wouldn't do it academically. For days you were at home around the house resting varied you always had the folder of work and Reggie was your mail man delivering finished work to class teachers, soon you were caught up and back to school.

But nothing could beat your boyfriend who was your key to recovery