Archie 3 - Consequences

Ellie had calmed down and she was now sipping the water that Cheryl had gotten her.

"Elle, sweetie, what happened." Alice cooed stroking her daughters arm. Elle said nothing, just kept looking down.

"Elle has been acting weird for months and it turns out she's pregnant, now she comes in on her baby shower and has a panic attack, there is more to this." Betty whispered to Jughead and   Veronica.

"Or it could be the fact that she's spent so long hiding it and we ambushed her with a shower. I agree that she's hiding something but if facing the truth of it has this reaction, maybe it's best until she's not carrying a baby" Jughead replied

"I need to use the bathroom." She got up and left the room. The four shared a worried looks and separated while Alice followed her daughter to see what was wrong.

"Okay please tell me i'm not the only one who figured out why our best friend just had a melt down." Toni whispered.

"She saw Veronica." Sweets answered and the others agreed.

"Who invited her anyway." Fangs

"It must have been Betty, let's not forget we're the only four who know the baby daddy is." Cheryl answered.

"Yeah but she can't hide it forever, she knows the there is a chance boy or girl this baby will have red hair and there are not many redheaded  males in Riverdale." Toni added

"What are you guys talking about."

"None of your business Nancy Drew." Cheryl snipped Veronica came over with Jughead.

"You were talking about my sister, you know why she had a panic attack."

"Yes we all just ambushed her, we did say that she didn't want this but no one listened" Toni folded her arms.

"Your lying" just then four phones got a group chat message, they looked at it and then each other. Before separating and typing. Betty turned to her friend and boyfriend.

"They know something, I know they do, what's the betting that that message was from Ellie upstairs"

"Betty, your over thinking things." V told her

"I'm not, my sister is keeping secrets from me the last time a family member did that they were murdering people."

"Ellie's not murdering people." Jughead denied

"You have proof, for all we know she's the the gargoyle king or knows who is."

"Betty she's pregnant" Veronica whisperer, yelled " how can she hold and extra three of five feet of something as well as carrying a baby. Your mad." V walked off and Betty looked at Jug.

"i know she's hiding something."

"I know." Ellie finally came down acting as if nothing had happened.

"Sorry about that, you startled me." she smiled Ellie greeted those who came when she got to Veronica, she stiffed slightly but then went and sat across from Nana Rose who was going to predict the sex of her baby. Ellie held out her hand. and waited

"Oh how lovely, a little girl" Ellie smiled as Nana Rose looked at her with he one good eye as if staring deep into her soul "And I think she be the spitting image of her father. Elle's smile  faltered

"What."

"Daddy's little twin." she looked up at Cheryl as into say 'is this for real'. Once that was over, they moved on to some games and predictions of their own, like names and looks even though nana rose said the little girl growing inside her would look like Archie. She hoped that was just a guess and that the paternity of her child wouldn't be so obvious but when in the past months had she ever been that lucky.