Reggie/ Archie: Moving On

-Flashback-

You sat there in Pops as Archie broke your heart. He had called you that Saturday Morning and asked if you wanted breakfast, it wasn't unusual, him treating you. But this time it wasn't a treat.

"Y/N there is a reason, I wanted to talk to you this morning." You smiled and went to take his hand but he moved it back

"Okay. what is it?" You asked taking a sip of your milkshake

"I want us to break up  " You started coughing at it going down the wrong pipe.

"Y/n" he was going to rub your back when you held your hand up and calmed yourself down.

"You...You're breaking up with me? Why?" you took another sip to calm your cough and it did.

"I just think we want different things and we..." he stared but you could tell he was lying, his fingers twitched anytime he was.

"Who is she?"

"Excuse me?"

"Who is she? I know when your lying, and your lying to me right now."

"Y/n." he sighed

"Have you been cheating on me ?"

"No, No. I swear."

"Then who is she? Is it Betty?"

"No"

"Veronica." he went to deny but you could see his attitude change

"It's Veronica." he ran his hand through his hair and sighed "How long." he looked puzzled

"Now long have you had feelings for her."

"I don't know. But we haven't done anything. I was still with you."

"So your breaking up with me so you can do something, is that it." You shook your head giving a hollow laugh. You grabbed your things and stormed out of the diner.

-end-

That was five months ago and Archie had barley let the dust settle before he was appearing with Veronica. You guess that's what brought on this secret friends with benefits with Mr Reggie Mantle, to not feel crap about yourself and to be treated like a goddess, which he does and the best of it all no strings attached. It was practically a routine that when your Mom was working, he would come over and you would both be out of the house before she got home and heading to school.

It was the normal for a few months. No one was the wiser and you felt ready for moving on. Though you weren't ready to be officially dating anyone yet.

However, your secret was about to be blown, when you arranged to meet up with two  of your very good friend Kevin and Betty.

You were sleeping peacefully with Reggie when the door opened

"Who's ready to... Oh my god!" You shot up hearing the loud noise as did Reggie. You saw your two shocked friends and covered yourself up

"What the hell?!" you screech.

"Y/n, we're sorry we didn't realise." you glared at them

"Get out?!" the turned and closed the door behind them. You turned toward Reggie who was trying to hide a smirk.

"Not a word."

"Not what you were saying last night." You shove him lightly and put on some clothes and jogged downstairs.