Jughead - Shakespearian Love 4

In that moment, Juliette's fight/ flight response kicked in. She went back to he bedroom and grabbed her phone calling Jughead.

"Hello?" came the very groggy voice of her husband 

"I need to leave, now." she said getting straight to the point, she grabbed some clothes  

"What? Jules it's 1 am."

"I don't care I just woke up to get some water and I overheard my parents, they know about us Jug, they know and they want to send me away...tomorrow." she harshly whispered. She grabbed her headphones and connected them so she could be more hands free.

"What?!"

"Yeah, I've leaving before they get there grubby hands on me."

"Come by the trailer, we'll sort this out."

"Okay, be there soon." she hung up and grabbed her backpack that she had done days ago, she wished she had been wrong about something happening. She packed a few extra clothes and personal things leaving. She checked outside her room. Her parents were still downstairs, living room she was guessing. She closed her door and opened her window, she couldn't risk trying to get the ladder which was a few feet away so she was going to have to make the jump.. She aimed her bag at the grass and then taking a jump she groaned and waited to see if she heard anything from her parents. There was nothing, grabbing her bag, she took the back gate to the walkway behind and left.

---------

Jughead was waiting and kept looking out the window of the trailer. When he saw a figure coming, he opened the door and it was Juliette who removed her hoodie.

"You're safe." he brought her  into a hug which she returned.

"Where's your Dad?"

"He's passed out, dead to the world." he closed the door after she came in.

"What happened."

"I woke up and I was thirsty so I was going to get some water, I heard talking after I came out of my room and it was my parents, they were talking about me and how they saw you with me. She wanted me to be taken away to the sisters?"

"The sisters?"

"Sisters of quiet Mercy. it's a threat she's used against Polly, a place for 'troubled youths'. "

"When are they supposed to come."

"In the morning. My instincts kicked in I can't stay there anymore, they're trying to separate us."

"They won't." Jughead sighed he was thinking. Ok logic would dictate Jules would be sent away and either Alice would confront his Dad or she would just continue on as normal. If his Dad found out he wouldn't be happy, no way but he wouldn't do anything major unlike the Cooper woman.

So what is there to do, they could stay here after explaining to his Dad I'm sure he would come round, but then that wouldn't stop Alice from having her youngest daughter dragged away.

they could...they could....they could run away, just leave but how would they survive? where would they even go? He turned round.

"Come on, there is nothing we can't do right now, you need some more sleep." he led her to his bedroom she dropped her bag near his bed and climbed onto the bed. Jughead wrapped his arms around his wife and she fell asleep not long after. Jughead couldn't sleep  his mind was racing mile a minute. He slipped away from Juliette and left her to sleep, he checked in on his Dad and then sat in the living area and thought.

He decided that they couldn't stay here anymore, they would have to go with the the flow but they weren't going to be separated, not if they had anything to say. He grabbed the biggest bag he could find and filled it with clothes and essentials. It was nearly half four in the morning when Juliette woke up again.