Archie xReader - Best Friends Boyfriend (Requested)

@miaaaaaaannn

You walked through on Riverdale High on a day like any other. You walked past the lockers like usual and you walked into the break room. Sat there already where the usual suspects. Betty, Jughead, Kevin, Veronica and Archie.

Sweet, Sexy, Adorable, Taken. Archie Andrews

Taken being the key word, by Veronica Lodge. The same Veronica who knew of your long term crush on him but still went into a relationship with him. but you did what you always do, smile and bare it.

"Hey." you chirp sitting down next to Kevin.

"Hey" the all replied and went back into their own conversations, you took a glance at Archie who was wearing his varsity jacket and was holding on to Veronica while she sat on his lap.

"Hey, Em!" your eyes darted up towards Fangs strolling in proudly through the front door. You grinned

"What's up Fangs?" you stood to hug him unaware that Archie's eyes were now on you as you were friendly with the serpent.

"So who is the greatest Person in your whole world?" he questioned

"What have you done?" you wondered with a questioning eyebrow. He dug into his jacket pocket and pulled out two tickets. Looking closely you saw it was two tickets to see your favourite band.

"No Freaking way. Fangs you're amazing" you launched to give him another hug as he spun you around.

"What's going on?" Archie asked

"Fangs got us two tickets to see. y/f/b" you squealed

"Anything for my favourite girl." he wraps his arm around you. just as the bell rings.

----------

"Emma! Em, wait up." You stop as you were making your way to lunch.

"hey Archie, everything okay."

"I need your advice." he pulled you to one side

"Oh, OK"

"How do you know when your in love with some one? you choked on the air.

"Excuse me?"

"How does a guy know when he's like really in love with a girl?"

"How am I supposed to know the last boyfriend I had was when I was nine and that lasted for a week."

"yeah, but you watch all the movies, like hallmark, lifetime ones and the shows." you covered your face.

"erm, okay I guess when he wants something more than bargained for."

"Meaning?"

"Like say it's friends with benefits. Purely sexual they get their realise but don't want all the drama with the label and the' relationship' But then either one let's in this case say it's the male notices and realise that there alike in a lot of ways that he's never had with another girl. Something in him want more of those meaningful connection that's not the connecting of body parts."

"Right. What about best friends?"

"Huh?"

"Best friend in love with another ones, how do those turn out?"

"To start off with...bad. It's horrible seeing one of them crushing on another wanting to explore a relationship, but the other is to blind with themselves or the person they are seeing thats not them. Seriously it just so..." you begin to rant partly about your feelings towards the subject. but he cut you off."