Crossover 2

Moving was one of the best decisions ever to be made, six months ago we moved to Riverdale when I made the first part of my decision to keep the baby. How this baby came around wasn't their fault but at the same time I still had no idea whether I could raise a child with everything that was going on and that had been going on, so the decision between adoption and raising.

During the six months I had been in Riverdale I had slowly was healing mentally and physically even though i was getting bigger, I found that Riverdale even though it looked like something out of the past was more accepting than Liberty would ever be, they didn't quite understand why I jumped when someone tried to touch me but they didn't question too much about why.

When arriving in Riverdale we  found a nice pace on the Northside even though my family is from the Southside and in their younger days were leather clad serpents. I got to understand their unity and loyalty to each other and it was a comfort that I recently joined, they gave me a pass from doing either the gauntlet or serpent dance seen as there was no way I could do either.

"hey Amber." I turned around in the hall to face Sweet Pea who was jogging up to me.

"Hey, Sweets." I smile a little as he started to walk beside me.

"So how you doing?"

"Growing, working, school, same old, same old." I shrug

"Cool, so I was wondering if you want to go out on a date with me on Saturday." I stop dead in my tracks

"Sweets." I sigh

"Yeah." he looked hopeful

"I like you a lot and if I didn't have so much on my plate and i was just a simple high school girl I wouldn't hesitate saying yes, but I can't." his smile dropped

"I swear one day I will explain everything to you and you'll really understand why now is not the best time. I'm sorry sweets." I walked away feeling guilty

---------

I was now eight months pregnant and my due date was fast approaching and so would be the decision time. After being her nearly a year and being more comfortable in this town with my new friends I felt comfortable telling my inner circle what happened to me. My parents were at work when I invited them over.

"What's going on hun?" Toni asked. She, Sweets, Fangs and Jughead were all here and sat at the kitchen table.

"Well I'm ready to tell you what happened, why I do little things and can't stand some and why I'm pregnant." they were all ready to listen

"So where I was before I had a great life, good home, nice- wish school, jock boyfriend who adored me, I was a cheerleader and had good grades. Everything looked like it was going fine till one night nearly 10 months ago. Our school had just won a game and in true Liberty fashion we celebrated, win or lose for that fact but we won. Being a cheerleader and dating one of the team it was expected that I go, which I did. My parents were here for a few days so I was home alone.

I went with my boyfriend to the party, had a couple of drinks not enough to get hammered but enough to be slightly tipsy. I was tired and I didn't want to go home so my boyfriend took me to one of the spare rooms and left me to sleep. He let me sleep let's be clear on that, however what I didn't know is that someone else was upstairs, one of his friends and they saw me in my situation and took advantage of it. I won't go into all the details because to relive everything." I let out a short breath

"Babe you don't have to." Toni took my hand

"I do, because it happened and I feel the more I say what happened the braver I come to deal with it. I was raped. I was and it hurt and it messed me up, I had nightmares for weeks before I got the courage to tell my parents what happened and then tell the police, then this whole pregnancy happened."