Reggie x Reader - Being Followed

It was driving you insane, the fear the paranoia, you felt like you were being followed. You were walking home from the library and the hairs on the back of your neck, there was a start up of a car and you turned around, a car was driving slowly behind you, you turned back round and walked faster taking your phone at the same time calling your boyfriend.

"Y/N? You okay?"

"I think I'm being followed." you whisper.

"Babe, where are you?"

"Forrest street heading towards, North Road." t you hear tyres squeal in the background

"Get somewhere safe."

"Like where?" you started running and the car sped up.

"there's a dirt path leading into the Forrest. Go in there. Archie's gonna keep talking to you."

"y/n. Stay calm."

"Talk shit, Andrews. There is a murderer on my tail." you started running faster and faster.

"We're nearly there. We're coming as fast as we can."

"He's following me for sure."

"Keep running, don't stop."  you panted down the phone as you bag fell from your shoulder, not risking going back for it and kept going.

"listen for us we're here." you heard Archie. and stopped hiding behind a large tree, you tried to control your breathing and waiting. you heard twigs snap around you and you covered your mouth and your breaths. It felt like forever.

"Y/N! Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!" you heard Reggie

"Y/N." you heard footsteps run off but you stayed hidden scared out of your mind.

"Y/n!" you curled up holding yourself when your phone rang. there was footsteps and sighs of relief.

"Babe!" Reggie pulled you into your arms as you cried.

"You're okay, the police are here." you heard the sirens, and Sheriff Keller and deputys arriving to you.

"He was so close Reggie, I could hear him breathing." you shook as you sat with a shock blanket.

"Y/N." Sheriff Keller arrived "Can you tell me what happened." you nodded relaying the past half hour to him and he nodded

"Why would he come after me, he's going after sinners, I can't..." you shook your head

"You're safe now that's all that matters."

----

It had been a couple of weeks and you had barely been left alone. Reggie and I were at the library again.

"I'll be back." he said leaving for the toilet. You hummed and made your way out. You dropped your phone.

"Shit!" you mumbled bending down to get it. Upon standing up again there was a gunshot, you didn't feel it at first, but your hand held your stomach you looked up and caught a glimpse of the man. dressed all in black and a hood with only his eyes visible. There was another shot and it sent you to the ground gasping for air.

"Y/n!" you heard Reggie shout busting through the doors. you grasped for something as you saw the blurry figure of your boyfriend.

"I need a ambulance, my girlfriend's been shot!" there was a pause

"What? she won't make it that long." you felt yourself being lifted .

"I'm taking you in the car. Stay with me."

"He...He shot me." the familiar tyres squealed against the road you felt something being pushed against you."

"Hold that, put pressure on it." you tried to hold what he had given you tightly against you

"Stay with me. y/n Don't leave." was the last thing before you felt blackness take over you.