FP X Reader - Will You Marry Me?

You slipped on your Serpent Jacket getting ready to leave your trailer when your boyfriend FP came in.

"Y/N hey."

"Hey, yourself, I was just on my way out. Got a job to run."

"Can't it wait?" you stared at him, he never asked that when you said you had a job, a job meant something that couldn't wait and something that if not done right now and properly it wouldn't end well."

"You know it can't" you told him and you noticed that he seemed a bit off.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, you get going, I'll see you tonight, yeah."

"Yeah." You gave him a kiss and left

------------------

Groaning you entered your trailer where FP was waiting and watching TV he looked up at you as the door shut behind you.

"Everything okay?" he questioned

"Remind me not to take Newbie's out on a job again. Fangs questioned me the whole time. Don't get me wrong he is great and I get it, but boy I needed it done fast."

"Well why don't you come with me, we'll go somewhere quiet."

"Here is quiet. Jughead's with his girl and we have the place to ourselves."

"Just, come on, you can even ride with me." he pulled you out

"Seriously, can I just go and sleep."

"No." he replied deadpan. You put on your helmet and climbed on his bike. he started up the engine and took off out of the trailer park. The two of you rode for about half an hour when you came to a stop in the middle of the road.

"What are we doing here?" you questioned standing in the light of a rare streetlamp this far out of town.

"Do you remember this place?" he asked taking your hand

"I proberly came down here over an hour ago." he chuckled and turned you around

"This, smart ass is where we first talked" you raised an eyebrow.

"It was daylight not night, how am I supposed to remember when it looks different in darkness."

"Well this is the place."

"Okay you brought me here because..." you drawled turning back to him

"My divorce papers came through today." your mouth formed a oh shape. You knew he was divorcing Alex his wife and JB and Juggies Mom. But you didn't know it had gone through that fast

"Right."

"Do you know why we were divorcing in the first place."

"A part from you moved on with me? No."

"I didn't have the money to divorce, so I asked her to file and we would come up with arrangements and sign the papers quickly because there was something I wanted to do, but I couldn't be married when I did."

"Now you lost me." he chuckled.

"Well it's hardly fair proposing to one when your still married to another." Your jaw dropped

"What?" you squeaked. He got down on one knee

"You know I'm not the one for mushy stuff, so I'm just gonna ask. Will you marry me?" You covered your mouth in shock.

"Oh, FP" you breathed then took your hand away.

"Yes." he grinned and placed a small band with a little stone on your left ring finger. He stood up and the two of you kissed.

"You old romantic." you grinned flicking his nose.

" you grinned flicking his nose