Sweet Pea x Reader - Intruder

You're home alone when you think there is a intruder.

The Black Hood had been putting everyone on edge in the town of Riverdale, the attacks of this mad man had come to light after the Jubilee and since then no one was safe. So far no Southsiders had been attacked but that didn't stop you from being on red alert, this man could change his victim profile at any time and you had to be ready for a fight.

You were home alone one night watching TV and eating noodles, you had nothing planned but a chilling night, you text your boyfriend Sweet Pea to come over but he replied that he couldn't right now because he was on a job. Shrugging and looking at the clock it was nearly  eleven so you decided to go to bed.

You had finally fallen asleep and were sleeping peacefully when there was a rattle. You opened your eyes confused  and then there was another rattle. More alert you grabbed the gun  down the side of your drawer and slowly got out of bed. The rattling became louder as you took the safety off. The rattling stopped as the front door opened and the light was switched on.

"Shit!" you jumped hearing the familiar voice.

"Sweet Pea!" you yelled putting the safety back on. "You asshole."

"y/n why do you have a gun."

"Why are you breaking into my place. You jackass I could have shot you." you lowered the gun holding a hand to your heart.

"Breaking in, you invited me over."

"You said you was busy so I locked the door, fuck." you put the gun on the table "I thought you was a intruder, or worse the black hood."

"That maniac is going after Northsiders."

"So? he could change at any point, I gotta protect myself especially seen as I'm alone. You should have called."

"Yeah, I'll remember that next time." he pulled you into his arms and you hugged each other.

"Don't do that to me."

"Sorry Babe." he gave you a kiss. You [pulled away and took the gun hiding it again. Sweet Pea had followed you stripping down at the same time.

"Where do you even get a gun?"

"Ghoulies. duh." You got back into bed and he did the same as you rested your head on his bare chest.

"You seriously need boundaries Sweets."

"At least we know you can hold your own when I'm not here." He gave you a kiss on the head as you fell back into a deep sleep